Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415件の返信
CandiBlock
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello! I'm Candi, the heart and brains behind Right Hearted Weddings.

We're like Tinder or Bumble, but for weddings. Our app matches engaged couples with wedding professionals that fit their style, budget, and location. 

I'm based in Reno, NV and just finished a 1 year incubator program with StartUpNV. Our platform launched in January and now we're ready to expand into new cities. I'm looking forward to learning new growth strategies, specifically for two sided marketplaces. 

My favorite dessert is Ben & Jerry's "The Tonight Dough" ice cream. 

Edita
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hello all!

I’m excited to be joining you on the ELEVATE Experience - I have really enjoyed reading about all of your startups!

I’m Edita (LinkedIn) and I founded hireatutor.co based in London, UK. We run a platform to provide one-to-one online tuition that raises students’ grades through delivering personalised lessons informed by the school curriculum.

I am hoping to get new ideas on accelerating growth as well as having the opportunity to engage with all of you.

My favourite dessert is Apple Crumble.

Very much looking forward to being a part of this!

Vizcaino
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

wow! that is very good! Is it a great project, I like it, is it only located in the UK?

Vasiliy_Kot
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi folks!
My name is Vasiliy Kotylevskiy, I'm the founder of OpenSea.pro - an online ship chartering marketplace.    Think of us as the matching service of the seas, helping connect ship owners and cargo owners online.

Our HQ is in New York, while I’m locked down in Russia. My main challenge is to keep our users happy and connected 24/7 all around the globe.

I’m crazy about ice-cream with fresh strawberry.

JuanCa-ILCS
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi everybody,

My name is Juan Carlos Tafur-Mejia. I'm located in Gainesville, FL, and I'm the CEO and Creative Director of Innova Leaf Creative Solutions.

Innova Leaf Creative Solutions is a Gainesville, Florida based creative agency, offering professional animated video content, promotional video solutions, and different video production services. We specialize in producing Animated Explainer Videos and Promotional Marketing Videos aimed at describing your product or service in a way that will bring your business to a broader audience helping your clients to take action.

I hope to get from the ELEVATE the Growth Accelerator a better sense and better marketing ideas to help my company go for the next level. I'm looking forward to learning a better way to approach clients and educate them to create the need for their business.

My favorite dessert is Cheesecake with strawberry sauce on top.

Pleasure meeting you all, and I look forward to starting soon.

Thank you.

SmilingAlia
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Hi Juan, 

If you have any room for pro-bono work for non-profits - please let me know! We really need engaging video content! 

Best, 

AOssei1@gmail.com

0 いいね!
JuanCa-ILCS
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and connecting through this nice event. At this moment, we are not able to provide any pro-bono work. However, we can still work with your organization adjusting the project to meet your budget and be able to reach your desire goals.

Let me know if that would be something that you would like to discuss in a zoom meeting.

Thank you again.

Juan Carlos.

0 いいね!
Cregan
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi everybody!

I'm Chelsea Regan, the Senior Client Services Manager with ROAR for Good. As with my company, I am born and raised in Philadelphia, PA.

ROAR for Good is a woman-led and mission-driven technology company dedicated to creating safer workplaces. Founded in 2014, ROAR for Good developed and sold wearable safety devices directly to consumers. In 2019, we incorporated this device into our self developed staff safety platform, exclusively marketed to the hospitality industry. In response to COVID-19, we have recently expanded our system's capabilities to serve within the medical industry as a wireless call system for patient and staff use.

With ELEVATE, I hoping to develop actionable goals and tactics while entering new markets.

My favorite dessert would be Philadelphia cheesecake!

Vizcaino
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

I think it's a great initiative, I know the world of hotels very closely, I even worked in one (that's another story), I really like your project!

sarahjburnett
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone, 

I'm Sarah Burnett, the Customer Success VP of Flourish a startup in Annapolis, MD.  We're a subscription based platform that matches volunteers to opportunities based on their passions, skills and schedule by using the latest in matching technology.  We want to come alongside of volunteer based organizations and help them think more strategically about volunteerism. 

I'm hoping to get some new growth ideas from ELEVATE!  Non-profits are typically out there taking on the world, and often don't have as much time to on-board volunteers.  We really want to help automate the systems and processes as much as possible so they feel like it's a breeze.   We are working on on-boarding customers to test the platform and I am hoping to learn more about launch and growth strategies. 

My favorite dessert frozen yogurt (cookies and cream) with heath bar topping. 🙂

Looking forward to this!

Sarah 

SmilingAlia
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Hi Sarah, 

I'm a non-profit that has almost no on-boarding strategy - Your business sounds too good to be true. Tell me more? AOssei1@gmail.com 

0 いいね!
George_GreeMko
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, just a quick intro about me and GreeMko (Green Management Technology). 

• I´m George (Jorge in spanish)
  • Based in Madrid, Spain 
  • We calculate automatically the carbon and the environmental footprint of companies
  • Elevate? Sales, sales, sales! 
  • Ice-cream at the beach in a sunny day! 

Looking forward to meet you all! 

Best,

George 

GreenYachts
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Jorge,

Acabo de calendizar una demonstracion por tu sitio de web!

I'll change to English here.    I'd be curious in the demo to see if one's impact also takes into account sales of zero emission products and the impact that has on our planet and not just what emissions does our company make in our operations.  The biggest negative impact we have is that we have to fly to Europe to pick up sailboats that we sail back to the United States.  I wish there was a way to get across the Atlantic in a more sustainable way.  

Graham

Vizcaino
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Hola Jorge, bienvenido ! también estamos en Madrid 😉

navarrodnicolas
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi guys,

Nice to meet you'all.

I'm Nicolás Navarro from Bogotá, Colombia. I'm Head of Business Development at Arukay. Arukay is a Learning System that teaches computational thinking and coding to K12 students. We have a B2B2C business model that's supremely scalable. 

I would like to learn more about how to scale sales because we already reached product/market fit.

My favorite dessert is Arequipe, a native milk candy, come to Colombia and try it!

hummii_yummy
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hey Elevate Community!

We'll try and keep this short and sweet (just like our plant-based treats)

Name: Tyler Phillips

Startup: Hummii (@hummii_yummy on IG, we follow back!): We make yummy & nutritious plant-based frozen treats channeling the strength of the chiseled chickpea!

What we hope to get out of ELEVATE: Connect with the ELEVATE community, help each other grow our startups, learn how to better optimize and use HubSpot to grow our brand and reach healthy, happy Hummiins 

Favorite Dessert: MONKeying Around Hummii Frozen Treat (Banana Bread flavored Plant-based "Ice Cream")

***Feel free to reach out to us anytime and we look forward to connecting with all of you! Thank you to the HubSpot team & @cpieri for this incredible opportunity 🙂 *** 

Hi_Kiku
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi my name is Kiku Chaudhuri, co-founder of SHAZ & KIKS, a hair wellness company based in Austin, TX. We're creating high-quality, plant-based haircare products that are rooted in the founders' Indian heritage. Check us out www.instagram.com/shzandkiks.

We are in pre-launch and excited to learn about funding and growth strategies at ELEVATE. 

Fave dessert: panna cotta 🙂 

SmilingAlia
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Hi Kiku, 

Your IG page is not coming up. Could you please repost it? Also, we are launching a pre-sale soon too. What service did you use for pre-sales or drop shipping?

Alia

0 いいね!
buger
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi there!

My name is Leonid, and I'm located at Saint-Petersburg, Russia. 

For the last seven years, I'm building an open-source solution that allows you to capture your existing user's activity and re-use it for testing your application. 

https://goreplay.org

With ELEVATE I want to give more structure to my efforts, learn some specifics of B2B sales and feel connected with the community of people of the same mindset.

You can follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/buger

Cheers!

reverswing
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

Nice to e-meet everyone here!

I am Anil Kutty, the co-founder of Berlin based Reverswingaiming to solve the problem of eCommerce returns (starting with the Consumer Electronics category first, Fashion/Apparel is next). Reverswing is being incubated at BEAM, a logistics company builder in Berlin backed by the BEUMER Group - a large German family owned multinational company present in 70 countries.

I am eager to soak in the latest on post-COVID outbound sales strategies

Have quit sugar for over a year now - so no desserts for me - used to be a fan of walnut brownies in the past.

sissata
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Issata and I am the founder of www.ezbreezy.life, an online women empowerment platform. We recently launched a few products via e-commerce and I am hoping to learn digital marketing strategy! I live in New Jersey and I love ice cream!