Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415 Réponses
alexpikul29
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Alex Pikul, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Zirtue. We are based in Dallas and are building a financially inclusive world through relationship-based lending. We begin as an app that digitized loans between friends and family and are now expanding into banking with the launch of our debit card this summer, to better serve both the unbanked and underbanked.

I oversee our Corporate Partnerships and hope to gain new strategies for growing our B2B Business as more companies leverage Zirtue as an alternative payment solution. 

Unfortunately, I don't eat much dessert, but I am an avid Scuba Diver if anyone wants to talk about diving or their favorite locations. 🙂 

GabiC
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, here are my replies:

• Your name: Gabi Constantinescu
  • Where you are located: Edmonton, Canada
  • What your startup is: True Angle Medical
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: Tips on streamlining customer communication
  • Your favorite dessert: Creme brulee
Cormac_RYPT
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone!

Cormac here, co-founder of RYPT from Dublin, Ireland. RYPT is a coaching platform that connects coaches with their clients. It simplifies the creation and delivery of individualized workout programs and takes the pain out of monitoring progress so coaches can offer a better service to a greater number of clients.

By taking part in ELEVATE we're hoping to learn how to refine our marketing activity so that we get more of our ideal customer's eyes on our platform, and also how we can use HubSpot more efficiently to engage with our customers and potential customers.

For dessert, I'll have to go local with some Chocolate Guinness Cake.

Thanks!

danrua
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hey all & @cpieri 

• Dan Rua, CEO Admiral: The Visitor Relationship Management Company
  • I'm in Gainesville, FL (Go Gators!) with founding team (former Grooveshark team) and sales/mktg lead is NYC, but majority of team is remote nationwide
  • Admiral is like "HubSpot+Drift for Media Publishers", helping publishers grow visitors relationships and revenue via Visitor Relationship Management (VRM), including adblock recovery, privacy consent, paid subscriptions/memberships/donations, email, social and more.
  • ELEVATE is an opportunity to assess how we're doing versus best practices and sharpen the saw, for our own GTM and for the marketing automation VRM provides media publishers.
  • Favorite dessert: Guavasplosion = greek yogurt+granola+guava jam
guillaume_ang
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Guillaume Ang, and I'm located in Sydney, Australia,

I've co-founded Upflowy.com to help marketers configure and A/B test their lead signup flows without the engineering burden. We aim at providing an increase of 10% to 30% to the funnel conversion rate of our customers.

I look up to Hubspot growth trajectory and really look forward to learning from the team through the Hubspot Elevate program.

My favorite desert, being French, is the Baba-Au-Rhum. And yes, rum is the main ingredient.

mosesamen
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,
I'm Moses Amedonu, the founder of StockLyft. We are a marketplace lending for funding local sustainable farms. We are based in New York.
Stocklyft is transforming funding access in agriculture by helping farmers bypass credit card debts and the traditional banking system.
Looking forward to learning growth strategy.

My favorite dessert is Turkey-berry juice X Milk

WickedScott
Membre

Introduce yourself!

• Your name - Scott Desgrosseilliers
  • Where you are located - Marblehead, MA, USA
  • What your startup is   https://www.wickedreports.com/, marketing attribution platform for ecommerce, subscription, and info course marketers.  We've tracked $2 billion in ad spend and $5 billion in attributed revenue since 2015.
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE  content & email marketing strategies - we have a ton of content and an ok sized list, but not sure how to put it all together.   fundraise vs. bootstrap vs. debt - decision framework?  valuations - we've had inbound acquisition interest turned down this week, how to navigate this area
  • Your favorite dessert - Boston Creme Pie
SmilingAlia
Contributeur

Introduce yourself!

Very impressive! Any chance you do pro-bono work? Say for a new 501c3 non-profit in the same accelerator class and state as you?

BoxforHealth.org 

0 Votes
AnnaV
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone

I'm Anna Verghese, one of the co-founders of We Are Tabono, based in Maidenhead in the UK. We support small business owners and other professionals to be their best selves and achieve their full potential! Through our courses, coworking and networking events, community and mentoring programme, we provide support and expertise on a broad range of wellbeing/mindset and business-related topics.

We are really looking forward to getting started on the ELEVATE programme and hope to learn a lot and make some great connections.

Oh, and nothing beats a cronut on the dessert front!

Anna

Vizcaino
Contributeur

Introduce yourself!

Hi! I'm Antonio Vizcaíno, LastBasic cofounder and Digital Marketing Manager. We are based in Madrid, Spain, although our main market is in the USA . Our team is made up of Italians, Americans, Irish, Colombians and Spaniards, so video calls or when we go out to eat is crazy, but we are a great family! 

LastBasic  is an engineering platform which delivers hardware technological solutions for the creation and development of functional prototypes (MVPs) for Startups, SMEs and individuals, in an easy and economical way. We put the ideas in contact with a community of experts who'll help to make them real. Basically: the client comes to our website with an idea, the experts design it and develop it and the client leaves with a tangible and functional prototype.

I'm here cause I want to generate higher quality leads, and because a digital marketer cannot be left behind and must always learn!

Well, I'm not a big fan of desserts, and we are celiac at home (making gluten-free cakes is arduous and not very tasty), but I was a professional chef before, so I have no problem and I usually try everything, but I still choose my wife's apple muffins! ❤️

malikdixon56
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,

My name is Malik Dixon, I am a software developer, UX designer,  internet marketer, and owner of U4Drones. U4Drones provides Aerial photography and videography services, Property Management imagery, Insurance Adjuster imagery, and video. We provide 3D, Landmaping, and Live mapping that will create solutions for construction, and agriculture. I hope to learn much from this program. 

Mario_F
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hi everone,

my Name is Mario and iam Based in Berlin, Germany
We run an E-Commerce Business for the German Market.
I want to improve my Skills and get some insights prozesse management.

Ice Cream

arjunshah
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hi!

I'm Arjun currently based in San Francisco. I am the co-founder of Wildkard, a sports experience platform for youth athletes, coaches, teams, leagues, and fans. Our goal is to deliver an engaging and affordable sports experience to 1 billion kids worldwide. 

We are launching our product in the AppStore/Google Play next week. My goal is to learn how we can acquire our first 100 customers (youth teams).

Favorite dessert: Chocolate mousse.

Best,
Arjun

jcmunoz
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone

I'm Juan Camilo, have a company called Cawel located in Bogota Colombia. Our startup is based on the Wellness sector mainly focused on the food and beverage area. We have a national production and distribution channel. Offering our products in the B2B and B2C business through our ecommerce. 

We hope ELEVATE gives us new tools to increase our sells volume specially with the new economy being developed since the pandemic started and customers habits have been changing.

My favorite dessert is a tart cold lemon pie with the right amount of italian meringue on top.

Check out our website www.cawel.co to see whta we're all about.  

spincommerce
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Juan Camilo, pretty cool.

0 Votes
HomeTraq
Membre

Introduce yourself!

• Your name: Brett O'Daniell
  • Where you are located: St. Louis, Missouri
  • What your startup is: HomeTraq
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: learn better methods to convert more contacts/leads we generate into customers
  • Your favorite dessert: Vanilla frozen custard

ChrisMorledge
Membre

Introduce yourself!

Hi All,

My name is Chris Morledge and I run my business eduTrips in the UK. A Trip Management Platform for schools and colleges to help them plan, authorise, and run trips and events. We are already generating revenue and hope to gain advice from ELEVATE on how to scale the business to meet some ambitious targets.

Great to hear from everyone in the forum so far and I look forward to getting started with ELEVATE.

Thanks

Chris

ericlituchy
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone!  Very excited to be a part of this group.

• Eric Lituchy
  • New York City
  • LinkedSwell - Lead Gen Platform leveraging Linkedin & Marketing Automation
  • Looking to connect with and learn from great people.  Hoping to find new ways to grow my business and be a great team leader.
  • Chocolate Mud Cake with a dollop of whipped cream

Let's Elevate!!!

charlesincle
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone! I'm Charles Luzar and I'm CEO of Verasana based in Cleveland, Ohio. We've built a mobile-first e-learning solution that gives managers the ability to examine data and affect training efforts from their smartphones in real time. We're passionate about shortening the feedback loop between managers and employees. I've been an inbound disciple and HubSpot fan for a long time now and have led implementations in other roles but I want to get to an expert level in the application of these concepts for B2B SaaS environments, so here I am! Dessert... tiramisu. I'm good for two pieces minimum. Excited to learn more!

Calisbooks
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your introductions that made me hungry.

• Your name: I'm Cali
  • Where you are located: French-born based in Los Angeles, CA
  • What your startup is: I started a publishing house for children’s books
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: Join a community of entrepreneurs 
  • Your favorite dessert:2000 Feuilles, pâtisserie. Millefeuille avec praliné | Pierre ...
SmilingAlia
Contributeur

Introduce yourself!

Our non-profit is looking to publish some of our health education books - for children! I'd love to hear more about what your company offers! 

AOssei1@gmail.com

0 Votes