Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415件の返信
TeMaia
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Kia ora Alex, 

Looking forward to it. You could find me here

Cheers, 

Jessie

fabiolam
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone!

I am Fabiola, Co-Founder of requestee (http://erequestee.com/), a new marketplace for ethical hacking. We help SMEs get tailored offers from verified pentesting companies at a reasonable price.

I am very excited to join the accelerator! My expectations are to learn how to optimize my SEO, build content strategies and reach organic growth.

We are based in Munich and are 6 people on the team. Looking forward to getting some insights from marketing experts!

My favorite dessert is (of course) chocolate fudge cake

jdobry
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone!

I am James Dobry, founder and CEO of Just Pick Something. We are located out of Chicago, IL. We help people like you discover unique experiences in your city. Imagine if Spotify's Discover Weekly gave you new activities to discover instead of just music.

I want to leverage ELEVATE to the maximum and really push growth on both the consumer side of the business and with generating revenue with our B2B partners. Our product has a lot of large competitors that we know are doing things poorly - we want to capitalize on that as soon as possible.

My favorite dessert has to be... everything? But we'll just say anything salted caramel really. Sadly, I am forced to do keto right now so haven't had anything like that in a while 😞

Cheers,

James

theavidmag
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello, my name is Nancy Jackson, I am the owner of AVID Magazine and we are located in Houston, TX. I hope to gain more knowledge and skills to take my business to the next level. My favorite dessert is chocolate brownies. 

AJ_instawalkin
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone,

Excited for Elevate but more so excited to meet all of you and learn from all of you.

• Adevjit Gulati - you can call me AJ
  • Saskatoon, Canada -  we have two seasons summer and winter (mostly winter)
  • We are an on-demand wellness startup. Currently focused on massages - we have been able to develop a way where we know exactly when someone has an opening on their schedule so a client can book with them. Trying to disrupt the current way industry works and give the ownership back to the RMT's
  • Looking to learn mostly about sales and marketing. I think we really lack this and do need to improve on it.
  • Rasmalai (Indian dessert)
ktmckeand
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, 

My name is Kevin McKeand. I'm the CEO of Optelos in Austin, TX.

At Optelos, our Vision and Mission is:

Vision:

Delivering faster, higher quality, and safer outcomes through the power of visual data.

Mission:

Create innovative software and technology solutions, transforming how our customers perform asset inspection, maintenance, and management while allowing the humans responsible for the outcomes to use their creativity, critical thinking and judgment to solve problems and deliver higher quality, faster results, and safer outcomes.

About Optelos:

Optelos is an enterprise SaaS solution providing data management, reality modeling (2D and 3D), and AI Computer Vision solution for companies inspecting their assets across oil/gas, utilities, manufacturing, industrial engineering, and telecom.

I look forward to learning from the elevate sessions and each of you individually!

Xan
参加者

Introduce yourself!

My name is Xan, and I'm the founder of a company called OnTrac out of Delaware.  OnTrac helps people lives happier, more balanced lives by simplifying the process of achieving life goals, particularly in the domains of health, personal finance, and time management, all in one app.  We do that through our SMART Goal Roadmaps, called SMARTracs, which help the users create SMART Goal and break that goal up into smaller milestones and actionable tasks.  Finally, OnTrac automates progress through a series of integrations.  

Geetharj
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Geetha JayaramanGeetha JayaramanI am Geetha Jayaraman, a Plant Based (PB) chef, caterer & nutrition educator based in San Antonio, TX.

My business is Grab Em Snacks LLC d/b/a Spoon & Sprout, where Ramesh Jayaraman, my husband is a partner. 

Our Vision is to engage & educate the health benefits of drastically increasing the proportion of minimally processed PB ingredients [ pulses , fresh (preferably seasonal) vegetables and whole (unrefined) grains ] in our diet. 

Our Mission is to show the endless varieties of foods which are minimally processed that can be made with nature's bounty. 

I am looking for help to make my For Profit business  a more socially impactful organization (I have some concrete ideas what NEEDS to be done, more help is needed on how to accomplish this). 

My favorite dessert used to be Gelato before I switched from a (life_long) Lacto-vegetarian to a stricter PB diet. As a PB foodie, I create desserts that are demonstably healthier (without compromising on the indulgence factor) and do consume most of my creations !  

JoseyDeRossi
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Such an important message and mission. All the best. 

Geetharj
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Thank you.  It is so needed, and an uphill battle for sure.  But, I am working on partnring people who are committed to the same vision.  Here in SA, the poorest of the largest cities in the US, many communties are in dire situation, including mental health.

0 いいね!
BrainLeap
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello all!

I am Jeff Coleman, CEO of BrainLeap Technologies and based in San Diego, CA. Our gaze-driven video games train attention in children with autism and ADHD (along with others that have attention challenges). Our games were initially developed and tested at the University of California, San Diego. 

Up until a few months ago, we were focused primarily on selling to schools, because that is where we thought we could have the biggest impact. With schools closed and a lot of uncertainty about what is happening next year, we have pivoted to selling to home users.

We hope to get a lot out of ELEVATE that allows us to reach those customers cost-effectively and to build strong relationships. We know that word-of-mouth will be our biggest driver of growth, because parents telling parents about what we do is very powerful.

My favorite dessert is dark chocolate. Perfect after any meal 🙂

Marcelo76
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello

My name is Marcelo de la Garza. I Co founded a Startup called Gesta Labs in Monterrey, Mexico. We are an innovation studio focus on Industry 4.0 solutions for the Industrial sector. We have plan to enter other markets in the US and Canada. Looking for clients or commercial partners. 

Thanks!

moerod
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello fellow Elevate cohortians!  My name is Mauricio Rodriguez.  I am the founder of CloudBacker.io - a data integrety and availability platform for the midmarket.  I'm located in Miami Lakes, FL, USA.

The result that I'd like to have out of Elevate is improvement in my customer acquisition process.   A stretch goal would be to prepare for fundraising, if appropriate at the time.  I'm also in a Design Thinking and Customer Development course for founders right now.  I believe these two programs will complement each other well.

I really enjoy Brazilian Passion Fruit Mousse (MOUSSE DE MARACUJÁ).  The tartness of the Passion Fruit, blended with the sweetness of condensed milk, is just absolutely delightful.

Looking forward to the next several weeks.

All the Best,

Mauricio

HomeTraq
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Greetings Hubspot community, we are looking forward to Elevate.  Our main objective is to learn better methods to convert more contacts/leads we generate into customers through Hubspot marketing tools (sequences, workflows, emails).  

Franco-EON
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone,
Excited about ELEVATE! My name is Franco and I am base in the city of Bath in the South West of the UK.

My start up is the Event Organisers Network, connecting people who plan meetings, conferences and events with venues, suppliers, agencies and freelancers. 
We now offer a full Virtual Event service to hope our clients stay connected with their audiences

I am totally new to Hubspot and want to learn more about establishing a solid CRM base to grow my reach and close more details, through better/semi automation, wihtout loosing the personal touch.

My favorite dessert is chocolate mouse... of course! 

Querky fact? Before working even events, I spent 10 years crewing private yachts, have sailed some 150,000 miles on the most amazing super yachts, working for billionnaires, celebrities and royalty; sailed across the Atlantic 6 times - A fun 10 years! 

MelJ
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone, 

I run an indie press with a twist.  Crwth (pronounced Crooth) Press publishes children's books. We use dyslexia-friendly fonts and edit for readability - we want kids to enjoy reading and we strive to be accessible to all kids. We also have a profit-sharing model. In traditional publishing, authors and illustrators make royalties. We pay profit-sharing on top of royalties.  It's an opportunity for creatives to make more from their efforts, and it's an acknowledgment that creatives are the true heart and soul of the compay. 

I'm looking forward to learning how to gain visibility in a crowded online space so I can grow the business.  

My favourite desert: lemon posset. 

Anonymous
適用対象外

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Michelle and I am the founder of Balcony Wellness: a subscription balcony gardening service for apartment renters. We transform your apartment balcony into an outdoor living space you can actually use! I recently launched my first MVP and am now focusing on marketing and sales to gain my first customers. If anyone lives in an apartment with a balcony and is willing to do a 15 minutes user interview, please reach out!

Be Well,

Michelle A.

ArjanSahni
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hey Everyone! Excited to be part of this program.

My name is Arjan, I am based out of New Delhi - India. 

I am building a fashion discovery & styling platform, where we are helping the 800M+ people globally that struggle with buying clothes online. We do this by connecting you to fashion influencers & stylists and providing all the digital tools needed for the consultation.

I hope to learn more about acquiring/building great relationships with B2B customers & going to market succesfully.

My favourite desert is blueberry cheesecake 🙂 

Look forward to connecting with this community & hope everyone gets the insights they are looking for
( Please feel free to reach out to me if there's any way I can help through arjansahni.com)

nvakaliuk
投稿者

Introduce yourself!

Hi, Arjan, nice to e-meet you. It would be great to discuss possible ways of our cooperation. We did some stunning floating ad buttons for fashion brands aiming at promoting products online, running surveys, engaging an audience.  

Let's keep in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliavakaliuk/

Nataly 

0 いいね!
ErhanArk
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi,

• We are Google Analytics for Physical World.
  • Located in San Jose, California
  • I'm Erhan Ark. I growth my previous Startup to 200+ employees and did my successful exit then I found PicknWatch.com with my great team almost a year ago.
  • Our initial market is $5.1T Retail Brands. IKEA, McKesson, Microsoft, CK are our paid pilot customers.

https://youtu.be/i6wBvbrt7oo

• We are raising capital. I'd like to learn more about how to leverage the power of the ecosystem to grow better, faster.
  • Baklava is my favorite dessert.

Riddler
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi,

my name is Paul Riddle.

I run marketing for AltoStack.  AltoStack are a Cloud Consultancy company basded out of London.   We started this year which has been a very interesting time with the COVID 19 lock down!

I am a massive fan of Marketing Automation and specifically HubSpot.  However in the past I always had a team who could do it for me, which has made me a bit of a knowledge vacum.  Hopefully ELEVATE will put that right 🙂

It has to be cold rice pudding.  straight from the can.

Thanks

Paul