💬 RevOps Discussions

maggiebutler
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

What's the coolest thing you've built on / with HubSpot?

Recently I was thinking about a process I designed a few years ago to help Marketers determine the right language for email marketing sends. Our users have several options and 'places' to change their language, so we needed a system to determine what was the source of truth and how we could use that data in our Marketing. I used contact properities, lists and workflows to make it all happen. It was really fun to work with the Marketers and create something that not only helped them, but helped our customers, too.

What's the coolest thing you've built on HubSpot? How did it work?

23 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

This is a great question @maggiebutler!

I am especially proud of a time I was able to use HubSpot to help plan a family wedding - I was able to automate the process of guests selecting their entree and sharing food alergies (through an email and form), requesting songs, and creating a virtual guest book for the bride and groom. While it isn't the most technical project, it was fun to see the power of HubSpot in a creative environment. And I'm happy to say that everyone's order was correct! 😄 

Tagging in @karstenkoehler, @trevordjones@Champion, and @KeyWestScott - what is the coolest thing you've built with HubSpot?

trevordjones
Autorität | Diamond Partner
Autorität | Diamond Partner

Thanks for the Tag @jennysowyrda and sorry it has taken me a bit of time to reply!

I once built Digital Contract and digital signature process using an two HubSpot forms, an Email and a CTA button that satisfied our legal team's concerns without having to go to Docusign, etc for outside help.  

I also remember being at Inbound and hearing about LeadIN (now Marketing Free) for the first time.  I figured I would see if I could get it working on my personal blog on Blogger.  Thing is, Blogger didn't care much for the LeadIn embed code.  I figured out how to hack the code so I could get Pop-Ups and captured forms, etc working on my blog.  

Those are two of my favorites from the past 11 years!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Joining HubSpot has been one of the best decisions in my life for fueling my creative energy. There's never a dull moment and always an opportunity to create something new (and partner with other like-minded people to get a boost in resources). 

For me, creating HubSpot Academy's Content Marketing Certification Course has been the most rewarding experience to date. Why? This was a mega undertaking in the early days of HubSpot Academy when processes weren't yet established. There was a lot to figure out and I was up for the challenge. The real payoff (still today) is seeing hundreds of thousands of people growing their lives and careers with this content. It's initiatives like this that inspire and motivate me to never settle.