💬 RevOps Discussions

maggiebutler
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

What are you changing about your operational processes and strategy in 2021?

The holidays are officially over, and 2021 is underway. It's a new year!

Not only is it a new year, but you may have planned to make some changes in 2021 to your operations strategy -- whether that's headcount, or the systems you use, or plans that require change management across your org.

The biggest change we're making on the HubSpot side right now is that we just re-organized the way our Operations organization is set up. We've aligned around revenue operations and brought all of our GTM Ops folks underneath Alison, our new EVP. This is a big change for our teams and in our strategy. I'm looking forward to sharing more about it as we go along!

What about you -- is there anything you're leaving behind in 2021, or is there anything you are changing about your operations department this year?

2 Respostas 2
JenBergren
Orientador(a)

Our change for 2021 is having an official operations team (of one)...me! 🙂 

It is a lot of the work I was doing before but now I have more focus and ownership of it, and for more areas of the company than Client Services like before.

Happy New Year!

Jen Bergren

Sr. Operations Manager

Remotish -- A HubSpot RevOps Agency

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hello and Welcome new Community users, @khazaert ,@KSoller ,@LesleyBrownlee@LKootz@LPaglia ,@MaryMary ,@Mayki ,@MDorsey ,@MPhillips ,@MTranie@MTungate@NAirey ,@MWhistler ,@NikosLemanis ,@NRaymond8 ,
@NSimpson1 ,@NSwanger@PMeister@RBaxter , @RDunner  .

We would like to know is there anything you're leaving behind in 2021, or is there anything you are changing about your operations department this year?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !