💬 RevOps Discussions

JEncamp
Miembro

One universal form - or many?

resolver

Hi!

So I'm just now setting up my HubSpot forms and - while I've used HS before - I'm rethinking setup because of my experience using Marketo in the past. When I used Marketo, we set it up so that we had one form and then, using utm parameters, you could assign the lead source and appropriate SFDC campaign. It made it much easier not having to create multiple forms... and ensured sales reps were getting a fair rotation of inbound leads. Would there be a way to set this up in HS using "original source" or possibly smart form logic (referral). OR... could I have multiple forms, assign the SFDC campaign and lead sources individually and then use a follow-up Universal WF to route the inbound leads fairly?

1 Soluciones aceptada
DAnaGuiloff
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner

resolver

You shouldn't have an issue with re-enrolling from a form submission. Here is HS's Knowledge Base Article on re-enrollment.

Also, in terms of re-enrolling, consider why/if you would change the rep if the contact already has one assigned. That might help you decide about re-enrollment anyway.

You could also have a completely separate process for contacts that submit a form that already have one assigned (maybe a heads up notification vs assignment or something to notify whoever is in charge of the SLA with sales/marketing. If they are re-converting there is likely a higher opportunity level there and should be treated as such.

Happy to take a look at your workflow re-enrollment issue you're having if you'd like.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
DAnaGuiloff

resolver

Hey @JEncamp,

I am of the Campaigns to track assets thought process. For me it is just the most consolidated way to track efforts in HubSpot. With that said, you can't tie a form to a campaign, but you CAN tie CTAs and/or Workflows to a campaign (Workflows can be assigned to multiple campaigns), so there's that.

As for assigning sales reps: If you went with the universal WF to route inbound leads, you could easily just make the trigger be form submission, for whatever forms make sense to assign leads from (1 or many). Then rotate the contact to an owner (either a specific list of users OR by using a team). You can see how the system rotates contacts here. If you are looking for a contact to stay with a specific owner (if they have previously converted elsewhere), make sure you don't check "Overwrite if contact has an existing owner" assigned (it is default set to not overwrite).

You could also use the WF trigger of CTA(s) clicked if you are looking to rotate known leads too and still have additional campaign info based on the CTA and WF.

Please note, that depending on your portal, users may need a paid Sales Pro/Enterprise to be able to be assigned (check out the orange box in this knowledge base article to find out).

Hope that helps.

JEncamp
Miembro

resolver

I thought that could work... seemed like an elegant solution... but the issue I'm running into is re-enrollment. For some reason, you can't seem to have workflows flow into each other multiple times... or at least not the way I was initially envisioning. I'm looking into it with HubSpot's help, though, because it could really solve the issue of an unfair rotation of inbound leads from multiple forms. 

0 Me gusta
DAnaGuiloff
Solución

resolver

You shouldn't have an issue with re-enrolling from a form submission. Here is HS's Knowledge Base Article on re-enrollment.

Also, in terms of re-enrolling, consider why/if you would change the rep if the contact already has one assigned. That might help you decide about re-enrollment anyway.

You could also have a completely separate process for contacts that submit a form that already have one assigned (maybe a heads up notification vs assignment or something to notify whoever is in charge of the SLA with sales/marketing. If they are re-converting there is likely a higher opportunity level there and should be treated as such.

Happy to take a look at your workflow re-enrollment issue you're having if you'd like.