💬 RevOps Discussions

Bryantworks
Autorität | Diamond Partner

Favorite apps for supporting GTM teams?

lösung

I spend a lot of my time doing operations work, like setting up systems and related processes for the various companies that I work with.  'Operationalizing' these companies have a lot of workstreams and I regularly use these apps to keep me and my documentation organized:

• Loom

• This tool right here saves hours of back and forth emails with just a quick video - takes 2 seconds to set up.  It has a desktop and chrome version, along with free and paid plans.  It’s quick and easy to simply record your desktop to either host training videos or quick tutorials

• CloudApp

• My screenshot tool.  It’s great for taking screenshots that are shared with a short URL or you can download locally.  Even better is all the addons you get with it like arrows, text, censorship filters -- super robust

• Slack

• This is the no brainer for most, but I know several have Teams, or other tools out there!  It’s just so easy to work inside of channels, share links, quick calls, and more. The group collaboration here is key

• An internal Knowledge Base

• This one is becoming more and more common with the organizations that I work with.  We’ll set up a knowledge base to track internal practices, how-tos, locations for common data, etc. I've used Notion in the past and for some clients who need more than a knowledgebase.

• Sunsama

• This is a personal one for me, I love it as it helps to plan my day, keep tasks organized, and has wonderful daily recaps.  It supports multiple calendars and the ability to drag an email over to create a task.  Not super important for overall ops, but very helpful in organizing and planning the week!

What other tools do you use to document your work or share your work with others?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Bryantworks
Lösung

lösung

Hey @DevinRZC_DM,

Thanks for sharing!  For one of the orgs I work with, we did stick with an internal KB that's gated via a password shared internally.  This contains best practices, how-tos, IT support, etc. for the internal team (200+ employees).  We've organized by tags and categories and made sure to pin these resources to their internal portal or important slack channels.

Hope this is helpful!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
DevinRZC_DM
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Love this list! Thanks for sharing. 

I absolutely love using Loom for internal communications and our team uses HubSpot video for communicating with customers!

It's true that video is a huge time saver, and when I was a rep, I got a reply nearly every single time I sent a video and can't think of a negative response I ever received from one. Making this point to our teams has been tough, but I'm starting to see them use it more and get their own result.

Does anyone have tips on team adoption for tech-stack tools?

For me, it's important that we find "one true source" of information for our teams to rely on. We've used Guru, Monday.com, Trello, Google Docs, Slack, Notion and others I'm not recalling...

But now our sights are set on using HubSpot's knowledge base to drive internal and external self-service and support for our customers and teams. Any advice on implementation strategies for this are welcomed!

We use HubSpot for our Customer Care, Sales, and Account Management teams and want to get all our teams fully bought in and trust this platform!

Looking forward to hearing from others and hope you're all well and safe.

Bryantworks
Lösung

lösung

Hey @DevinRZC_DM,

Thanks for sharing!  For one of the orgs I work with, we did stick with an internal KB that's gated via a password shared internally.  This contains best practices, how-tos, IT support, etc. for the internal team (200+ employees).  We've organized by tags and categories and made sure to pin these resources to their internal portal or important slack channels.

Hope this is helpful!

DevinRZC_DM
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@Bryantworks Totally makes sense and is very encouraging! Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thank you for sharing this @Bryantworks  really interesting! Emoticono feliz 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes