Developer Announcements

Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Private Apps are now available

解決

Today we're excited to announce the release of Private Apps into general availability. Private Apps are a new way to connect your custom integration to your HubSpot account. They combine the easy setup of API keys, with the security features of OAuth.

What's changing?

Previously, the only way to connect a custom integration to a HubSpot account was to use the account's API key. All integrations share the same key, meaning that all API requests for all integrations are grouped together for limits and monitoring. It also means that if the key needs to be rotated, it needs to be replaced in each integration separately.

Private Apps allow you to set up a separate static access token for each integration. Each integration will have its own API call logging, allowing you to view API requests for a single integration. This also allows you to rotate the token for a single integration without affecting the other integrations. Private App access tokens are also scoped like OAuth access tokens, so you can control the access that each integration has to your HubSpot account.

When is this happening?

Private Apps are available for all HubSpot accounts starting today.

Please see the documentation for Private Apps for more details on creating and using Private Apps.

If you have any questions, please let us know by replying below.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
dennisedson
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決
@MikeHanson, You would make a private app via a regular portal and not the developer account. The developer account is where you could set up a public app.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
SRalston05
メンバー

解決

Hello,

I'm a web developer. A customer has asked me to look for a way to send Hubspot contact form data to a 3rd party API at the time of form submission. It has been suggested to me that Apps might be the way to go. Can you tell me if this is possible? And if so, would it be limited by what kind of account the Hubspot user has? If there is a way for me to do this, it would be used on Marketing Starter accounts.

Thanks,

Steve

0 いいね!
MikeHanson
参加者

解決

I'm having trouble creating a Private App. The Document explaining how to create Private Apps indicates that the Settings sidebar should contain "Integrations / Private Apps", but that doesn't appear there. When I create an app via the regular method, it's always a Public App. How do I create a Private App?

0 いいね!
dennisedson
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決
@MikeHanson, You would make a private app via a regular portal and not the developer account. The developer account is where you could set up a public app.
MikeHanson
参加者

解決

Thanks, that was the issue. I was on the developer side, not the main portal.

LAdele
メンバー

解決

Hi,

Can you please put forward more information about the private app?

0 いいね!
bhensonweb
参加者

解決

Are Timeline Events available for Private Apps? Thanks

KChimura
メンバー

解決

Are CRM cards and custom workflow action available in Private Apps?