HubSpot Academy Support

sixpac7

Can't get to the design course any help?

When I am on http://academy.hubspot.com/certification and I click on "get certified" on the hubspot design portion, it just tells me to log in with my account then takes me to a page, but I can never have access to do this free course, it's only growth design course that I see, I can't get to the regular design. Because I'm a free user, they can't help me on the phone.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @sixpac7 do you have a HubSpot Designers Account? This is required to be able to take the certification (this type of account is also free). 

You can create a free Designer account here, which will give you access to tools necessary for completing the certification.

The full list of FAQs for this course and is requirements are outlined here: HubSpot Design Certification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ...I hope this is of help!

0 Upvotes
sixpac7

Hey thanks for your response. Ya I already have a free account, and when I click on the design course I get this screen telling me to use the account I already, have, then I can't see the design course on the page. Please give me another idea...I"ll attach thanks!Hublogin.jpg

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @sixpac7 you have a Marketing Free account, but I cannot see you listed under a Designers Account on our database. To set one up, please follow the links above.

0 Upvotes
sixpac7

I"m still having trouble, it just says to use my existing account, and when I click on open new account, it just says it i'll be able to do marketing. Can you resend the link to open a design account? I clik on your link and it just gives me an error and to report it.

Or better, just open me a designer account, I really can't believe the bad luck i"m having doing it.

if you can open me one, with my email tim@vintagewaves.com and make me a password, that would be great,,thanks so much.

Tim.

0 Upvotes
AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sixpac7 ,

To create a designer's account click the Create an Account button at the top of the page: https://offers.hubspot.com/free-marketplace-account

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes
sixpac7

This is still not working, after I create now a secong account, I still can't see the designer course.

I can't seem to get this problem resolved, it's so frustrating.

0 Upvotes
AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sixpac7,

I was able to get to the training from within the designer account you created from the top navigation by clicking Resources > Training & Certifications and clicking on the design certification.

Here's a direct link: https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/3076949/course/3/0/hsdc#en

Would you try the above link and let me know how it goes? I appreciate you sticking with it -- I know it's frustrating when you can't get to what you need!

Best,

Angela | HubSpot Academy

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes