Dashboards & Reporting

jaydubs
Participant

"Mute" notifications on Tracking

SOLVE

Hi All - does anyone know how to "mute" notifications on the newly designed on Hubspot?

I don't see this as an option anymore...and with a cap of 200 notifications, I'm running out of my alloted monthly amount alot faster now. Thanks. 

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jaydubs you can enable/disable CRM and HubSpot Sales notifications. Check out this knowledge article: How do I turn off or silence real-time notifications in HubSpot Sales?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jaydubs you can enable/disable CRM and HubSpot Sales notifications. Check out this knowledge article: How do I turn off or silence real-time notifications in HubSpot Sales?

simplefund

SOLVE

HI I have hit my 200 notifications for this month. So the notifications screen is not accessible. How do I access them again so I can delete some of the notifications to stay under 200?

0 Upvotes
jaydubs
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for trying to help, but I saw that previously, and it didn't address my problem. I couldn't find where to mute a notification from my previously tracked emails, but once I gained access to view my notifations again (you can't view them when you go over the 200 limit), I figured out how to do it. Cheers!  

0 Upvotes