Dashboards & Reporting

eschmall

Email Analytics - Sales

SOLVE

Hello,

I just took over our company account and I am trying to review the past email sends from our Sales account to review analytics.  Can someone please assist me on where I can see this in the Hubspot software?

1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email Analytics - Sales

SOLVE

Hello @eschmall,

The only data that you can see regarding Sales emails sent by the users in your portal is the number of emails sent in a certain timeframe, for a single user, or all users combined.  This can be done right on the Sales Dashboard by selecting a timeframe and user in the dropdowns, and then scrolling to the "productivity" widget.  This widget will display calls, emails, notes, tasks and meetings that the user had for the specified timeframe.  Sales users can see their click and open notifications in their activity streams (user specific), but there isn't a way to build a report in Hubspot for this information.  

sales dashboard dropdowns.pngproductivity widget.png

The only other reporting related to Hubspot Sales emails is Template reporting.  This will provide insight into how well templates perform.

I hope this helps!

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email Analytics - Sales

SOLVE

Hello @eschmall,

The only data that you can see regarding Sales emails sent by the users in your portal is the number of emails sent in a certain timeframe, for a single user, or all users combined.  This can be done right on the Sales Dashboard by selecting a timeframe and user in the dropdowns, and then scrolling to the "productivity" widget.  This widget will display calls, emails, notes, tasks and meetings that the user had for the specified timeframe.  Sales users can see their click and open notifications in their activity streams (user specific), but there isn't a way to build a report in Hubspot for this information.  

sales dashboard dropdowns.pngproductivity widget.png

The only other reporting related to Hubspot Sales emails is Template reporting.  This will provide insight into how well templates perform.

I hope this helps!

Brett

0 Upvotes