sales dashboard - team activity not updating

New Contributor

hi there.

Logged a meeting yesterday - shows up in my "Team Activity" sales dashboard feed.

nothing I've logged since using same method has shown up in team activity.

Go into a contact - click +log under their name, select 'meeting' enter my notes, save by clicking "log activity" - it saves in the contact's record, but not on team activity.

Tested under multiple contacts, and multiple test users. IE and chrome, cleared cookies, ingcognito window etc.  Logging from app also doesn't update team activity feed.

thanks in advance for any help.

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Resident Expert

@mcvicar What level of service do you have? Free?

The report is supposed to show the last 20 activities.

Please check your settings?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

seems to be updating now. Was several hours/day lag before updating but it's behaving as expected now. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@mcvicar do you usually experience a delay? I use CCleaner daily due to my HubSpot activities.  Are you clearing cache and cookies regularly?  I typically have several activities going at once so my delay in updating everything it less than 30 seconds.  **Please note, I do not have the newest computer. 

@jennysowyrda how does one compensate for a delay?  

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I don't take those steps often (cache/cookies etc) without seeming too high maintenance, I shouldn't have to expect to. There are several like minded platforms that don't require this.

When I was experiencing the problem though - I did try new browsers. incognito mode, mobile and PC though.

0 Upvotes
Visitor

@gelflex-cc  and @jennysowyrda : I am facing similar issues. My team of salesperson and I are doing more than 20 activities + calls + tasks in a day. However, HubSpot dashboard is not logging all those notifications in my activity feed on the same day, neither in the dashboard. (I am super admin). 

Yesterday, even in the night i could see activities of Friday only. No activity of Saturday or Monday morning was visible.

I am planning to migrate from my existing CRM to Hubspot paid plan. However, if I cannot track real-time call records of my team and customers, then my purpose is defeated. I have only 2 days to make this decision, hence asking you to provide a solution.

Resident Expert

@Deepikantalents Have you looked at Filter Dashboard to see who is part of your dashboard?

Occasional Contributor

I am using free and noticing in a report showing call activities the number does not exceed 20. Is the only solution upgrading?

0 Upvotes

I have a similar problem.  I have Salesmen entering actvities (Logged Calls) on their phone and the activities do not show up on the Sales Dashboard Team Activity report. 

-  The activities show in HubSpot under the customer

-  So far, I have waited 8 hours and the Dashboard feed does not yet reflect the activities

Help! 

Steve