Dashboards & Reporting

MStevens6

revenue deal set up

This my 3rd attempt at getting a solution so hopefully someone can help and steer me in the right direction. I am setting hubspot up for a large services organisation and we need the pipeline deals setting up a certain way.  can you help?  i need:

Annual Contract Value = full annual contract value (lets say its £12,000)

In Year Contract Value = the contract value of the number of months revenue left in the financial year (lets say we start in Month 4 so get 9 months revenue £9,000)

can anyone help with how i set this up ?

Mark

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

revenue deal set up

Thanks for looping me in @sharonlicari.

@MStevens6 from what I can gather, it sounds like Calculated Properties might be a good approach here. For example, upon a deal closing, you have a property with some workflow logic that allows you to identify the months left in the year, then use that to calculate revenue left in the financial year based off the Closed Won deal amount.

Hope that helps.

MStevens6

revenue deal set up

that soubds like the exact solution i need. Do you have any resource that could help me set that up as i am a Hubspot newbie ?

thanks

mark

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

revenue deal set up

Hey @MStevens6 

Welcome to the Community. 

Thank you for sharing this information, I'll invite a few experts to this conversation that can share their thoughts and experiences. 

Hey @AdamLPW @danmoyle @Drew_Cohen what would you advise in this case?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes