Dashboards & Reporting

VL-jkc
Miembro

restricting access to report details

resolver

Hi,

is there a way to give members access to the dashboard, without them being able to click on the reports and access the report details?

Thanks

2 Soluciones aceptadas
jolle
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner

resolver

Hey @VL-jkc, thanks for reaching out!

As far as I understand, "View access" is the lowest access level that can be granted for users on an individual dashboard. However, that includes clicking into a report and seeing the full view (though if they don't have edit permissions, they won't be able to add filters or change anything up).

What are you trying to prevent here? They may be another way to set up the reporting to get what you're after. Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Same thought as @jolle here, @VL-jkc. HubSpot is meant to be collaborative and show data to all users within reason. Reports on data can be limited when you create them, but in general it's meant to be shared. I'm curious about the use case, too. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
jolle
Solución

resolver

Hey @VL-jkc, thanks for reaching out!

As far as I understand, "View access" is the lowest access level that can be granted for users on an individual dashboard. However, that includes clicking into a report and seeing the full view (though if they don't have edit permissions, they won't be able to add filters or change anything up).

What are you trying to prevent here? They may be another way to set up the reporting to get what you're after. Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
SMcKenna6
Participante

resolver

I want to do this too and here's why:

I have over 100 sales reps and some of them are more tech savvy then others.  In essence they are quite the competitors.  AND, when a team leader can see EVERYONE'S emails being logged into Hubspot (which is basically all of the emails because our inboxes are plugged into HS), then some people feel like their prospects and leads are being "mined" by peeping eyes.  (even if they "own" that lead on the system.  

Further, when being part of the sales AND executive team, all of my emails are getting logged too, and I don't always want my team leaders to see I'm in a meeting with the CEO or others when the auto-calendar invite emails come into my inbox.  

0 Me gusta
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

Same thought as @jolle here, @VL-jkc. HubSpot is meant to be collaborative and show data to all users within reason. Reports on data can be limited when you create them, but in general it's meant to be shared. I'm curious about the use case, too. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/