Dashboards & Reporting

EPiCRob
Participant

% of deals less than X time in Stage

Résolue

Hi there, I really love the Time In Stage report. However, I want to leverage that information and build targets for the team to reduce the time in a stage. 
Once I go down that path, I want to know can I work out what % of deals are within that stage for less than say 5 days? etc?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @EPiCRob,

There isn't any report that I know of that lets you explore this information interactively (with dropdowns, freely adjusting the number of days etc).

You can however create a custom deal report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals) and set the filter of that report so that only deals with a certain time in a stage will be displayed. If you want a way to see which deals are currently too slow, that's how you'd find them:

karstenkoehler_0-1626408898883.png

The time in a deal stage is measured in milliseconds (why tho), hence the 432 million.

Let me know if you need further assistance with creating this report.

(By the way, under Menu > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics > Sales Outcomes > Deal velocity you'll find a report that doesn't answer the exact same question but is driving home a similar point.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @EPiCRob,

Many users have asked for the same report here in community. You can achieve this by using workflows.
Refer this solution here: Solved: HubSpot Community - Report of dates and times spent in deal stage - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @EPiCRob,

There isn't any report that I know of that lets you explore this information interactively (with dropdowns, freely adjusting the number of days etc).

You can however create a custom deal report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals) and set the filter of that report so that only deals with a certain time in a stage will be displayed. If you want a way to see which deals are currently too slow, that's how you'd find them:

karstenkoehler_0-1626408898883.png

The time in a deal stage is measured in milliseconds (why tho), hence the 432 million.

Let me know if you need further assistance with creating this report.

(By the way, under Menu > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics > Sales Outcomes > Deal velocity you'll find a report that doesn't answer the exact same question but is driving home a similar point.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.