Dashboards & Reporting

tim1468
Top Contributor

how to limit access to reportings and possibility to modify calls/meetings

SOLVE

Hello

How can access  the sales team only to their reporting not mine or this from the other staff? Also how to do that they can modify only their calls and meetings in the customer accounts?

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Ok, please mark this question as solved. Thanks in advance and good luck with your boss.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: How can access  the sales team only to their reporting not mine or this from the other staff? Also how to do that they can modify only their calls and meetings in the customer accounts??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

>>How can access  the sales team only to their reporting not mine or this from the other staff?

Sharing dashboard reports depends on the version of HubSpot you're using and the user permissions you've set on your dashboard.

- see Can I share my reporting add-on dashboard?

>>Also how to do that they can modify only their calls and meetings in the customer accounts?

You can restrict what contacts, companies and deals HubSpot Users can see by either setting their permissions directlyl, or by adding them to a HubSpot Team.

- see HubSpot user permissions guide

- see Create and edit teams

Finally, you may always totally restrict access and email the data after exporting.

- see Can I export visual reports of my dashboards from HubSpot?

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
tim1468
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello Thanks

For the answer it answer partially my question, for the reporting it not want to share it with them, but make that they can't acces only to their reports not this from other staff, same for the accounts i want to give them access to the accounts but let them be only abel to modify their reports not this of other staff

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

@tim1468, you'll need the HubSpot Reporting Add On in order to share dashboard reports that others can only see, but not modify. Once you have the add-on, they'll also be able to create / share their own dashboard reports as well.

It's $200/month!

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
tim1468
Top Contributor

SOLVE

oh that ist dammage, for start i have to use free solution only, need to convince my boss about the interesst of a CRM first..

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Ok, please mark this question as solved. Thanks in advance and good luck with your boss.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
tim1468
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for your help

tim1468
Top Contributor

SOLVE

hello

Interesting,wich add-on? where i can find it, is it for free?

0 Upvotes