Dashboards & Reporting

hbh10
Participant

how to clone reports to other dashboards

SOLVE

hello, 

how can i clone reports in one dashboard to other dashboars ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @hbh10 Follow the steps here to find the Clone option under the Actions menu of a report wigit. Once selected, the interface will ask you which dashboard wigit you would like to clone to.

Thank you, 

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @hbh10 Follow the steps here to find the Clone option under the Actions menu of a report wigit. Once selected, the interface will ask you which dashboard wigit you would like to clone to.

Thank you, 

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
VagaeNatus
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @edjusten I can clone standard reports to another dashboard but can't do the same for cross-object report. The field where we have to select which dashboard to clone it to is not available. Is that expected?

0 Upvotes
Jwberry
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi adrienjorge! 

Cloning a cross-object or custom report is a bit different from a default report. This is how it works as of today (April 3rd 2019), and I'm sure that our team will be making the "flow" for cloning a custom report more intuitive in the future. 

On a Default report 

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 9.33.06 AM.png

Actions > Clone > Name Report > Clone to Existing Dashboard > Select Dashboard > and finally, "Clone to Existing Dashboard"

*The menu on the final page will read "Clone this Report"

On a Cross-object / Custom report 
Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 9.08.25 AM.png

Actions > Clone > (In a new tab) Get Data > Visualization > Save > Name Report > Add to existing Dashboard > Select Dashboard > finally, "Save & Add"

*The menu on the final page will read "Update Report"
**Even though it seems like we are only updating the existing report in this space, the report will actually be cloned to the other dashboard following "Save & Add."

Hope this helps!

andygould
Contributor

SOLVE

Is this restricted in some way? Trying to do on the Sales dashboard and not seeing that option. 

0 Upvotes
hbh10
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Justen , I managed to do it 🙂

0 Upvotes