Dashboards & Reporting

J_Mackintosh
Membre

how can i report on # of contacts who are not associated with a company

Résolue

I want to run off a report which shows a count of contacts that aren't currently associated to a company.  I cant find 'associated company' as any of the fields to include in my report.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @J_Mackintosh,

An easy solution here would be to create a list of contacts who are associated with a company whose Create date is known. (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based > Company properties)

karstenkoehler_0-1642429594429.png

These are all contacts who are associated with a company. You can now create a list of contacts who are not in the first list. These are all contacts who are not associated with a company. This list will tell you the number of contacts. You can also use this list in reports.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
PKaplan
Participant

Résolue

I understand that you have indicated report and the above answer is dead on. 

I am new and this is probaby 101 stuff, but you can create a quick view as well.  You would go to contacts, edit table and add associated company, save. Now you can sort by Asociated Company and the blank ones will be at the top. 

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @J_Mackintosh,

An easy solution here would be to create a list of contacts who are associated with a company whose Create date is known. (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based > Company properties)

karstenkoehler_0-1642429594429.png

These are all contacts who are associated with a company. You can now create a list of contacts who are not in the first list. These are all contacts who are not associated with a company. This list will tell you the number of contacts. You can also use this list in reports.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.