Dashboards & Reporting

Robertsantos
参加者

choose filters in dashboard

解決

How do I add other filters to filter all reports?

Robertsantos_0-1651785303252.png

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Robertsantos,

Dashboard filters are limited to what you see in the dropdown of your screenshot. For additional filters, you would have to go into each report and apply the filter one by one. This does not yet work for reports created with the new custom report builder, see here.

Other users have already requested improvements to the filter functionality. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the two ideas below. The product team reviews these based on their popularity:

Allow Dashboard Filters to Override Custom Reports

Filter Dashboards by ANY field

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Robertsantos,

Dashboard filters are limited to what you see in the dropdown of your screenshot. For additional filters, you would have to go into each report and apply the filter one by one. This does not yet work for reports created with the new custom report builder, see here.

Other users have already requested improvements to the filter functionality. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the two ideas below. The product team reviews these based on their popularity:

Allow Dashboard Filters to Override Custom Reports

Filter Dashboards by ANY field

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.