changing fields within company info.

R1ch0

how do I alter information and then have it appear within comany info?

for example: I want to know immediately if a client is one of the following: WISP, operator, OEM or enterprise.

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
R1ch0

the information report on the dash board reports appears to be fixed is this correct? or can i alter / change what is report anmd how its reported? a quick chat would be far more appropriate thsn this non-personalized severice.

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @R1ch0 these are contact properties you would need to manually create and populate according to your database - check out how to do this here

There are contact/company insights that HubSpot will try and populate for you. 

HubSpot maintains an enormous database of company information, which is gathered from various sources on the web using a web scraper. If you add a company to HubSpot CRM that has a company domain name, HubSpot will search its unique database for additional information about that company and add the data to the company record in seconds.

If the web scraper has retrieved it, HubSpot will push information to these properties (this is by no means an exhaustive list):

• Name
  • Industry
  • Description
  • Number of employees
  • Phone number
  • Street Address
  • City
  • State/Region
  • Country
  • Postal code
  • Annual Revenue
  • Is Public
  • Timezone
  • Website URL
  • Twitter Handle 

You can check out more about this feature here

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please let me know if I have answered or even misunderstood your question. Your question was a little hard to follow. 

It sounds like you are refering to the Sales Dashboard. This knowledge article walks through the Sales Dashboard and it's report, outlining what the data you see is and how you can customize: Exploring the Sales Platform. This blog post is also incredibly helpful: https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/sales-dashboard-walkthrough.

It sounds like you may be interested in more custom reporting options, which are provided in the CRM Reports & Dashboards Add-On. 

Alot of articles to digest above, but trust me the certainly helped when I first started using the tool!

0 Upvotes
R1ch0

i have gone and lost the dashboard information how do i restore it?

please advise asap.

thank you.

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you share some screenshots?

0 Upvotes
R1ch0

it would be easier to talk over the phone.

can we please arrange that?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @R1ch0 if you could please send me some screenshots, confirm your Hub ID and provide a detailed description of the data you expect to see here I can look into this for you and follow up via private messgage. 

Please be advised that phone support is limited to paying HubSpot Customers.

Thank you,
Roisin

0 Upvotes
vo_huggergloves

Scraper worked great at pulling found data into my new Company record. Street Address isn't displaying on the record and doesn't appear to be a field I can manually enter. Is this because I'm evaluating the free version?

0 Upvotes
vo_huggergloves

OK. Got it. Had to navigate to the Companies list page and select Edit Properties from the dropdown next to Search field. Still doesn't display in the "About [Company Record Name]" 

0 Upvotes