Dashboards & Reporting

MMcDaid

calander clicks

SOLVE

I have had clients click my calendar link but it isn't showing up on my dashboard view

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

calander clicks

SOLVE

Hi @MMcDaid ,

This dashboard won’t show the information about who has booked the meeting from your calendar rather this dashboard is for various calendar links that you have created for yourself. 

If you wish to see the contacts that have booked a meeting from your calendar you can create list for the same

Go to contacts > list > create active list >  in the left panel for filters select form submissions > select your meeting link > done !

webdew_0-1639747083529.png

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

calander clicks

SOLVE

Hi @MMcDaid,

Could you be more specific and share more details? Are these people only viewing your calendar or booking time through the meeting tool? Where exactly are you expecting the information to show up? What's the name of the report or dashboard you're looking at?

If you have screenshots, those would also be helpful. Please make sure to pixelate any confidential information.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MMcDaid

calander clicks

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

Sorry I am new to this this is what I am looking at:

MMcDaid_0-1639743044244.png

I myself and a hubspot rep have booked meeting through my link and nothing show up on the above.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

calander clicks

SOLVE

Hi @MMcDaid ,

This dashboard won’t show the information about who has booked the meeting from your calendar rather this dashboard is for various calendar links that you have created for yourself. 

If you wish to see the contacts that have booked a meeting from your calendar you can create list for the same

Go to contacts > list > create active list >  in the left panel for filters select form submissions > select your meeting link > done !

webdew_0-1639747083529.png

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
MMcDaid

calander clicks

SOLVE

@webdew great I will have a look this

0 Upvotes