• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Domi_n1ka on March 04, 2024
Dear community, I am struggling to create a report on deals. I need it to show deals stacked based on win probability (we have a custom property for this, not using the deal stage-based probability), it needs to be split by close date and split by d read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Gold Partner
March 04, 2024 09:44
Hey @Domi_n1ka you need to create a custom report Deal object based using your custom property and the deal owner. I think you 'll need Pr...read more
NKoller on March 04, 2024
Hi folks, I am trying to creative a report based on deals phases, where a 2nd call is an optional phase, as in it is not always used to move forward. Unfortunately, every deal where this step has not been taken, is excluded from the report. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 04, 2024 08:33
Hi @NKoller , Optional stages are only available in the journey analytics: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-journey-report ...read more
IZabarsky on March 03, 2024
Hi , There is the default report " Deal pipeline waterfall" - it is not showing for me all the deals (I choose "All data" periodic of occurred and close date) what should i do to see all the deals included?
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 03, 2024 09:32
Hi @karstenkoehler , Thank you for the comment, I understood the type of options and the definition but again, my problem is that the chart doesn...read more
LDeniz on February 29, 2024
We want to track how many first demos SDRs book each week. We want to see how many demos a sales reps book each week as well as how many demos were completed each week. How can we run this report? We have created a custom property 'first de read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 29, 2024 07:40
@LDeniz you get both. There is a "Create date" and "Activity date", the latter of which corresponds to the date when the meeting takes place.
Solved
Arnunes on February 28, 2024
How can I choose which columns will appear when drill down into a dashboard report?
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 28, 2024 07:44
@Arnunes that's the single object report builder I referred to in my reply. Once you click on "the Data step" at the bottom, you can add more prope...read more
Solved
Tim_dgn on February 28, 2024
Hello everyone, I'd like to use Hubspot to track and analyze the evolution of all my transactions between different periods. To give you a precise example: - I estimate that it is possible to carry out a transaction and register it on Hubspot wi read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 28, 2024 09:22
Hi @Tim_dgn , Are you using Quotes ? If you did a Quote for each change in price, you could build a report in the custom reports builder th...read more
LDeniz on February 28, 2024
I would like to run a report looking at MQLs to SQLs. MQLs are defined as memembers of a certain list and SQLs are defined as when the contact is associated with a deal and the SQL property is checked. Is there a way to run this report? Please l read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Thought Leader | Gold Partner
February 28, 2024 11:21
Hey Dennis you can always use Worflows/automation to set or update the contact's lifecycle stage. You can build a WF that when the contact is in ...read more
Kaluginbill on February 27, 2024
I have a dealership client who has to report on how many deals have been in each deal stage during a week and a month. The issue we are running into is that all of the HubSpot reporting REMOVES a deal from a stage once it has left that stage and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 28, 2024 00:19
Hi @Kaluginbill , The only way to get this report is through the sales analytics (previous name) / sales report collections (new name). https...read more
LNitti on February 27, 2024
Hi everyone, We have some deals that have multiple line items in each one. Are there any recommendations for how you report on these line items and are able to split them up? We have found that reports are not counting the line items when there read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
February 29, 2024 16:20
@LNitti I think you might be looking for the Product ID if your line items instead: Hope this helps! Best regards, Jonas De Mets ...read more
BCuyvers on February 27, 2024
When using the dashboard, I can see that the data from my 'deals' sales pipeline is incompletely visualized in the template graphs. For example, I know that more than 20 deals have been signed in the last period (as indicated by the filter), but it' read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
February 28, 2024 04:49
Thanks! How can I remove this setting that only shows deals that went through all stages? For example, if a deal skips 1 stage, it can be considered ...read more
EMontgomery on February 26, 2024
Sometimes we collect deposits on a portion of a Deal and I'd like to be able to forecast that revenue on my Dashboard apart from the balance since those two transactions may occur months apart. Any ideas on how I can do this?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 26, 2024 14:17
Hi @EMontgomery , I believe you can solve this by creating 2 custom deal properties "Expected Deposit Date" & "Expected Deposit Amount". You ca...read more
Solved
niederberger on February 26, 2024
Hello Together. I try to craete a report based on the property changes in this case from Ticket Status. Is it possible to reach this dimension - coulnd't finde a way to do it? Or by the API maybe? Thank You, Thomas.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 26, 2024 10:27
Hi @niederberger , Natively, in HubSpot, this is unfortunately not possible. HubSpot reports will always display the current value of a proper...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.