• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
KubaNowakowski on February 21, 2024
Hello HubSpot community, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on creating a report that displays both qualified and unqualified leads, utilizing the lifecycle stages to differentiate. However, when I add the lifecycle stage to the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 21, 2024 06:56
Hi @karstenkoehler , nice to see you here! I need to create a report like this What I have right now is this
KubaNowakowski on February 21, 2024
Hello HubSpot community, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with creating reports on deals closed where adding products to the display seems to inflate the number of deals. It appears that HubSpot counts by products rat read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 21, 2024 06:53
Hey @KubaNowakowski , What exactly is it that you want the report to show? Is it a table of Closed Won deals with the number of line items show...read more
Tim_dgn on February 21, 2024
Hello, I'd like to use Hubspot to track and analyze my sales precisely. Do you know if there are any functionalities (report creation, for example) that allow me to see directly the evolution of my sales between two periods and to see what read more
Solved
LDeniz on February 19, 2024
Hi there, Have run a report over the activities object filtered on meeting type. Does anyone know what the differene is between activity date and create date? I assume activity date is the date of the associated activity but am more confused by read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 19, 2024 13:46
Hi @LDeniz , A good example would be a manually logged meeting. If you log it today, retroactively for last Monday, then the Create date is to...read more
EdK1 on February 19, 2024
Hi, my interface had a dasbhboard where I could see the flow, from Enquiry-Information Provided-Quote-Order Successful-Order UnsuccessFull, Completed, Invoiced etc. This seems to have disappeared. Where can I find this again?
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 19, 2024 10:07
Hi 1) I have checked now and I am logged in with the same username and password. I can also see all the previous communication and contacts. 2) We are...read more
Solved
CRosa on February 19, 2024
I am working in an Enterprise client account. I believe the pie chart is the only native reporting format that can show a percentage of total. Anyone know of a hack to do so in a table format report on deal object? e.g: Existing dropdown select p read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
February 19, 2024 09:35
Hi @CRosa , Short answer, I think datasets is the way to go! I answered something very similar in an AMA last week. See the ques...read more
Solved
jayjay2 on February 18, 2024
when viewing a [public/shared] report: a log is created under "last view' with your name and date/time stamp...is there a way to view a report without logging a last view?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 18, 2024 10:25
Hi @jayjay2 , This is not possible, no. Best regards!
Solved
Anyacady on February 16, 2024
Hello! I need to create 6 individual reports for each sales rep to show their protected accounts (companies) that have not returned contact in the last 6 months. Is there a way to effectively do this? Returned contact includes replied to an read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 20, 2024 12:08
Ok so firstly you will need to a custom date property on Contacts, and call it something like 'Last returned contact date'. You will then need to...read more
LWest0 on February 15, 2024
Hi there! I am looking to create a table report of my Deals by Company. I would like the row to be Companies and then I'd want the next column to be sum of Amount in X Pipeline and then another column that would be sum of Amount in Z Pipeline. I read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 20, 2024 14:57
Hi Jigar! Thanks for your reply. I feel pretty versed on reporting with multiple data sources, however this particular report that I am requestin...read more
Solved
MYamada on February 14, 2024
Is there an option to set dashboard pdf layout setup similar to Excel, where one can set the print area to be one page landscape, even if it has to reduce the size of the table or graph? We have a number of reports that are emailed outside of our or read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 14, 2024 13:08
Hi @MYamada , Unfortunately not, no. The reports that can be shared or exported as PDFs don't offer that type of customisation. Best reg...read more
Solved
IMcGriff on February 13, 2024
Is there a way to take the data from a custom report and use it in a workflow to update a custom company property? For example, I have a report that breaks down revenue per customer per segment from two pipeline sources during a select time fram read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 13, 2024 19:10
@IMcGriff CRM cards are relatively new, here are a few good resources to help you get started: CRM Card beginner's workshop React ba...read more
Solved
AWinslow12 on February 13, 2024
I need a report that shows each account owner/rep and the amount of emails sent, and email opens. This is for 1:1 emails and not related to sequences.
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
February 20, 2024 05:15
Hi @AWinslow12 , I hope you are doing great! Regarding sales email reporting, if you want to see rates, the best option would be to use the ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.