• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MCraig4 on July 12, 2024
Hi all, So I'm pulling my hair out on this one as we're tyring to get our team to move workflow from Excel into Hubspot. The end goal is to create a report/table that is just essentially three columns: company name last catch-up call ne read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
traviskl on July 12, 2024
We have a custom report that shows revenue by month based on a custom field called "Revenue Recognition Date". I want to be able to add a goal line for each month to this report. Is there a way to do this? Or, is there a different report that w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KBryan8 on July 12, 2024
Hi, I am hitting a blocker when it comes to running revenue reporting. I have a client that wants to know the running revenue of the campaigns they sell. These campaigns can start and finish on various dates, and cross over months. What we want to f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
TVaz on July 12, 2024
Hi Community! Do you know how can I create a dashboad for the Sales Pipeline that reflects the weekly progress by stage and total?
0 upvote
16 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 12, 2024 06:45
@TVaz you need to select your pipeline under "is any of".
heatherlodge on July 11, 2024
I'm creating a report for a client that shows what the true deal close probability is for each deal stage historically. They want to see if the probabilities they have set are accurate or need to be adjusted based on actual close rates. I've got read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TayoOlajide on July 11, 2024
Hi There, looking for some help. I'm using the inbuuilt lead funnel reports added by hubspot in the prospecting module. I did not customize it yet however in the lead conversion part I see that all the leads have 0 associated deals meanwhile this is read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
S_p on July 11, 2024
Hi team, I've encountered an issue with the dashboard's quick filter when applied to specific reports. The quick filter is intended to filter data across all reports on the dashboard. However, some reports are not being affected by the filter an read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 11, 2024 08:56
Hi @S_p , There are some limitations to quick filters: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboards/use-dashboard-filters Please note: ...read more
Solved
JNienhausen on July 10, 2024
Hallo community, I am trying to create a report to see how many people booked a meeting through the following link. The process goes fine until I have to search for the name of the particular Meeting schedule I want to analyze (because I can read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 12, 2024 09:55
Hey @JNienhausen so in your case I'd suggest that you create a list of the contacts that have completed the form (as you told us you already see...read more
shipp on July 10, 2024
I want to create a report that shows how many meetings I've got with a specific meeting type. I want to plot on the y-axis the count of meetings, but that property doesn't exist, right? And also for the x-axis I need the activity date for the mee read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 10, 2024 05:16
Hi @shipp , This is possible, you just need to make sure that you're using the right data source. When creating a single-object report or a re...read more
jennygarcia on July 10, 2024
I would like to create a report where it will be easy to show Client / Companies and Deals created in a monthly structure. This report must show growth, health of business and help forecast needed numbers. TIA
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 10, 2024 04:11
Hi @jennygarcia , Which subscription level are you on? It looks like you're using either the free CRM or are on a Starter subscription. ...read more
Solved
tjsimpson on July 09, 2024
All, I am confused with the Forecast tool. The default 'Forecast category' of 'Pipeline', 'Best Case', 'Commit' are all based on the 'Close Date' but none of these are actually closed yet. Would it not be best to list the stages/forecast category b read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 09, 2024 15:22
Hi @tjsimpson , Happy to help here. The forecast tool relies on the close date, correct, and this cannot be changed to the create date, ...read more
shipp on July 09, 2024
I want to build a report, that shows all my deals, broken down into their deal stages over time and how they develop. Problem is, I don't know which property I have to put on the x-Axis. I don't want the property Date of last Deal Stage Movement - read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
July 09, 2024 10:51
Hey @shipp you can use the Deal change history report. This report tracks changes made to the deals' stages, amounts, and close dates. It al...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.