• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
CP7 le Juin 21, 2024
Hi, I am sure this is not a unique requirement. I want to create a simple dashboard that shows metrics such as # of activities, # of deals, revenue of deals etc. I have a professional account. This dashboard will be accessible to the sales team Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
justinlu le Juin 21, 2024
Hello, I'm looking to create a report that shows the average percent, each day over a 7 day period, of leads who do have not yet become MQLs. For example, we'd be able to see, on average, the percent of total leads that have not yet convert Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
DWinskell le Juin 21, 2024
Hello, I need to create a report which shows any changes that are made in a deal. Things such as: - Start date changing - Values changing Etc, I also need this report to run weekly. How would I go about setting this up?
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Membre
Juin 21, 2024 09:55
Thanks both, I already have a table report set up I was hoping for something that clearly indicated when a property for example on a deal had changed...Lire la suite
SK_ACLI le Juin 21, 2024
Hi all, I have created 2 dashboards, one for Sales Reps and another for Sales Manager. How do i set it so that the Sales Rep can only see their teams data and not all Sales Reps. Sales Managers have overview over all but sales reps should Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Membre
Juin 21, 2024 10:38
Hi there, thank you for your response, is there a way i can default it so that they can only have access and view the teams view?
TrentonShaw le Juin 20, 2024
Hello, I'm struggling to find a way to get one screen to scroll through a series of dashboards. We're a comparatively small team with just the one screen to display dashboards in the office, but obviously have multiple dashboards for sales KPIs Lire la suite
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite
Juin 22, 2024 19:53
@TrentonShaw no worries, always happy to help - it sounds like the tab switcher @MichelleMassung suggested could make it work 🙌
AlejandroVieira le Juin 20, 2024
Hello Community, How are you? Is there a workaround that anybody here has implemented to save in a property or through a workflow the Job title of the User stored in the Created By User ID property? I know that this is possible to do through a Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Participant
Juin 21, 2024 07:05
This makes sense, WOuld you happen to Know how the Code/webhook to use in the workflow would look like? Thank you so much for the help!
oddleon le Juin 19, 2024
I want to make a report showing all new logos we have landed within a given timeframe in a region. Currently this is not possible, and I wonder if and how people have soved this. I cannot be the only one that wnats to report on this.
1 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Juin 20, 2024 10:25
Hey @oddleon so as other collegues are mentioning here Region is not a standard property in HubSpot so you need create this first (at Company ...Lire la suite
Josh_Berman_8 le Juin 19, 2024
When did HubSpot grant the ability to report SMS Activity? In the past, SMS was not a filtered "Activity Type", therefore there was never the ability to report how many SMS's have been manually or autoamtically logged into the contact record.
1 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Juin 20, 2024 12:31
Hey @Josh_Berman_8 I think his has been on for a while found this post from Dec 2022 but as SMS was mainly manual so far and then the in...Lire la suite
Tkov le Juin 19, 2024
Hello, we currently have 3 different pipelines, one where we look at leads going through the sales process before being qualified, one for deals from being qualified to won, and an upsell one. I am trying to create a report that would show what Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Membre
Juin 19, 2024 09:39
And this also doesnt give me the breakdwon per source that I need
Résolues
RensV le Juin 19, 2024
Hi, We send out different email campaigns and also have several workflow running that send out emails. We manage our marketing efforts on weekly basis. Is it possible to create a stacked bar chart that displays the total number of send emails fr Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Solution Acceptée
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Gold
Juin 19, 2024 05:55
Hi @RensV , yes, this should be possible with the custom report builder. Create a new custom report and select "Marketing E-Mails" and "Marketi...Lire la suite
JSamuel85 le Juin 17, 2024
I need to create a report which visualises the deals we have closed, but we have three different reasons why these were closed, so can these all be added?
0 Mention J'aime
19 Réponses
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Juin 17, 2024 10:31
@JSamuel85 yes, instead of count of deals, drag and drop "Amount".
PZimathies le Juin 17, 2024
Hello Everyone, I have a quick Question: after creating a report i want to use the recurring email functionality to emial the report to our BI team. They need it as csv file but for me the file attachment section in the report is greyed out. Ho Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
4 Réponses
Contributeur
Juin 17, 2024 08:14
I created a custom report based on the contact object and EMail sending. So I guess this doesn't work. Hmm that's a shame. But then we need to look...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.