• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
JSamuel85 on Juni 17, 2024
I need to create a report which visualises the deals we have closed, but we have three different reasons why these were closed, so can these all be added?
0 Likes
19 Antworten
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 17, 2024 10:31
@JSamuel85 yes, instead of count of deals, drag and drop "Amount".
PZimathies on Juni 17, 2024
Hello Everyone, I have a quick Question: after creating a report i want to use the recurring email functionality to emial the report to our BI team. They need it as csv file but for me the file attachment section in the report is greyed out. Ho Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Juni 17, 2024 08:14
I created a custom report based on the contact object and EMail sending. So I guess this doesn't work. Hmm that's a shame. But then we need to look...Beitrag ansehen
LFenton20 on Juni 17, 2024
We send NPS surveys out to clients and track this in a dashboard. This is because not all clients receive the exact same survey or email but we want to see the answers to the NPS question in one place. In one instance, we built a custom survey b Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
3 Antworten
Vordenker/-in | Platinum Partner
Juni 17, 2024 14:40
Hey @LFenton20 so the NPS only admits the standard score from 1 to 10 If you are using this in the email the result should be shown if...Beitrag ansehen
minorcm1 on Juni 14, 2024
Hello, I am trying to create a Time Spent in Each Deal Stage report. Does anyone know why some are displaying in hours:minutes but some are in days? Thank you.
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Juni 17, 2024 10:56
Hello Jennifer, Thank you so much for the reply! The report was created using a custom report for deals using the Deal Stage properties. I trie...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
cecilia-smart on Juni 14, 2024
Hello, I have a custom object and am being requested to create a report that shows activities completed on only these custom object records. I can only seem to get as far as showing all activity and am not certain what I need to do to only s Beitrag ansehen
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 14, 2024 11:26
Hi @cecilia-smart , In the custom report builder, simply add the custom object as primary data source, activities as an additional source. (Yo...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
LCacchione1 on Juni 13, 2024
I would like to be able to sort on columns in reports such as pivot table. Maybe there's a workaround I could use that doesn't involve exporting the report and work on an excel file?
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 13, 2024 15:44
Hi @LCacchione1 , This is already possible - are you seeing this options? They don't always appear where you'd expect them, so check all of th...Beitrag ansehen
HannahsHub94 on Juni 13, 2024
Hiya! My current problem: At the moment we cannot report on the compliance of if call tasks are being completed on time by our team. Currently contacts are enrolled in a call and email based sequence. We do not pause the sequence based on if cal Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 13, 2024 18:11
Hey @HannahsHub94 thank you for posting in our Community! You can filter tasks by completion status and date ranges to determine compliance...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
LDupont5 on Juni 13, 2024
Hi, When creating a deal, our users have to fill in certain fields. I was wondering if it was possible to create a report, that shows the individual percentage of the fill-in rate of those fields. Even better would be to create these reports per Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 13, 2024 04:24
Hi @LDupont5 , Yes, this is possible with a Professional subscription and the custom report builder: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/cr...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
pruedas on Juni 13, 2024
Hi, We have two date properties for deals: "Planned delivery date" and "Real delivery date". We would like to implement a tag to highlight deals which have not been delivery ( "Real delivery date" is unknown ) BUT where planned to be delivered Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 13, 2024 03:14
Hi @pruedas , In HubSpot, "before today" would spell out as "is more than 0 days ago", have you tried that? Best regards
Gelöst
JRivette on Juni 13, 2024
Hi, We are trying to determine how a ticket pipeline is solving over time. We have similar reports which are inbuilt HubSpot reports to measure Historical snapshots over time of the deals pipeline. We are after something similar for the service Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 13, 2024 03:02
Hi @JRivette , As long as HubSpot doesn't add this as part of the service report collections, it's not possible to create this report - the sa...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
BJobse on Juni 12, 2024
I would like to see in a report how many times a customer has been contacted per period. Now I think I only see the total, but not from, say, the past month or this year.
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Juni 12, 2024 02:52
Hi @BJobse , This can be accomplished with a custom report in the custom report builder: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-reports...Beitrag ansehen
JViohl on Juni 11, 2024
I need help creating this custom report with custom properties. I just cant do it after trying for a long time. Anyone can tell me how to handle this? "Portfolio Depth" and "Portfolio Width" contain values from 1 to 10 and every customer is rated i Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Juni 11, 2024 10:10
Hi @JViohl If you're using a Scatter Plot Graph the below applies: In the custom report builder, you can select scatter plot as a chart ty...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.