State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
ajkinbrum on March 19, 2024
Hey orange hive I've been dabbling with apollo.io for a while, and I'm finally ready to actually start using it! I have the integration set up to only create contacts in HS if I get a response to an email outreach—I don't want all the contacts I ap read more
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
March 20, 2024 10:33
Hwy @ajkinbrum so when ever you pull contact's information from a 3rd party toll the source in the property Original Source will be Offline ...read more
Domi_n1ka on March 04, 2024
Dear community, I am struggling to create a report on deals. I need it to show deals stacked based on win probability (we have a custom property for this, not using the deal stage-based probability), it needs to be split by close date and split by d read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
March 04, 2024 09:44
Hey @Domi_n1ka you need to create a custom report Deal object based using your custom property and the deal owner. I think you 'll need Pr...read more
IZabarsky on March 03, 2024
Hi , There is the default report " Deal pipeline waterfall" - it is not showing for me all the deals (I choose "All data" periodic of occurred and close date) what should i do to see all the deals included?
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 03, 2024 09:32
Hi @karstenkoehler , Thank you for the comment, I understood the type of options and the definition but again, my problem is that the chart doesn...read more
Solved
Tim_dgn on February 28, 2024
Hello everyone, I'd like to use Hubspot to track and analyze the evolution of all my transactions between different periods. To give you a precise example: - I estimate that it is possible to carry out a transaction and register it on Hubspot wi read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 28, 2024 09:22
Hi @Tim_dgn , Are you using Quotes ? If you did a Quote for each change in price, you could build a report in the custom reports builder th...read more
Solved
Tim_dgn on February 21, 2024
Hello, I'd like to use Hubspot to track and analyze my sales precisely. Do you know if there are any functionalities (report creation, for example) that allow me to see directly the evolution of my sales between two periods and to see what read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 22, 2024 14:06
@Tim_dgn Thank you for the additional details about how you're using Excel for this report. To add your estimated sales / budget, you would n...read more
Solved
NaMa1 on February 06, 2024
I created graph on our Sales dashboard that reports out how many leads have been added by each user, each month. Strangely, one of our users (has an assigned ID, can look them up on our list of added members, let's call him User X) comes up as "Unkn read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
February 13, 2024 00:29
A HubSpot veteran on our team figured this out. For reasons that aren't totally clear, if you want to create this you should do it through "Custom Re...read more
RBetton on January 30, 2024
Hi Hubspot community, I'm trying to create a report to show our conversion rate of our meetings that lead to a close won deal. Do you have any ideas? Thank you Romane Betton
1 upvote
1 Reply
January 30, 2024 13:56
Hey @RBetton If you have a PRO licence you can checkout some of the attirbution reports in the library In your case if you choose the op...read more
Solved
Farah1 on January 05, 2024
The dropdown in the dashboard page should show only dashboards that are relevant to that user or team. Currently, a user can see all dashboards, even private dashboards or team-specific dashboards. We see a long dropdown list when only 10 dashboards read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 05, 2024 02:54
Hi @Farah1 , The best place for these kinds of suggestions is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Hu...read more
DigitalRM on December 21, 2023
Hi all, I am trying to link my LinkedIn post analytics data from HubSpot (which includes a 'campaign' name - which is why I want to pull HubSpot data over LinkedIn direct data) into Google Looker Studio. I need Publish date, Post, Impressions, Eng read more
Community Manager
December 21, 2023 09:31
Hey @DigitalRM , thank you for posting in our Community! Currently, we have an integration with Looker Studio ( more information here ). The...read more
Solved
KatieBeeley on December 18, 2023
Hi there, We are just starting to investigate the use and helpfulness of the sales velocity report/dashboard. Does anyone know if the days (Avg. days to close) are calculated using working days or calendar days? Thanks, Katie
Accepted Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
February 14, 2024 11:03
Hi @KatieBeeley , I know you already solved your thread, but I'm still answering since I think this content could be useful to your goals. We...read more
Solved
LBossi on December 12, 2023
Hi all, I'm interested in fetching forecast submissions from HubSpot through the API. I haven't found a direct endpoint or solution to retrieve this data. Has anyone here managed to do this before, or does anyone have insights into which AP read more
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
December 12, 2023 12:49
Hi @LBossi My name is Olivia and I an ex-HubSpotter turned HubSpot expert for Baskey the agency. Happy to help here! Unfortunately forecas...read more
wsblack on December 11, 2023
I am running in to an issue getting Hubspot reporting to work the way it should. When I generate a forecast, an amount will show up on a close date based in the future, which is fine. The challenge is, even if the line item ends in 3 months, th read more
December 13, 2023 10:50
Thank you. That is indeed helpful. What we are attempting to do is accurately reflect a month to month revenue projection to senior management. We...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.