Dashboards & Reporting

PhilippeV

You received an email instead of You sent an email

SOLVE

Just checking out how to do this :

I'm trying out Hubspot CRM and have currently no intergration with my mail whatsoever.

Question :

I was forwarded a mail from a lead. I created a contact from this person and want to log manually this activity.

If I say "Email" it asks for an intergration with gmail or 365, so that is no go.

If I say "+Log activity" and select email, it is logged as : You sent an email to x, I would like to reverse this as "x sent email to you" or "You received email from x" 

Thanks for your suggestions

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PhilippeV You can either create a note and copy and paste the email, or you can use your forwarding address to actually forward the message into the CRM. If your haven't created the contact yet, the forwarding action will created the contact in  the CRM as well. Find out more here.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PhilippeV You can either create a note and copy and paste the email, or you can use your forwarding address to actually forward the message into the CRM. If your haven't created the contact yet, the forwarding action will created the contact in  the CRM as well. Find out more here.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution