Dashboards & Reporting

joshsidener
参加者

YOY Growth Reporting

解決

Looking for some advice on building a custom report to show our ARR growth YOY, as well as ARR growth per customer YOY.  Our product/sale is very "land and expand" so it is important for us to start tracking how that is taking shape.

Any help would be great.

Josh

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

YOY Growth Reporting

解決

Hello @joshsidener 

Thank you for posting in the Community, based on what I understood I would recommend tracking recurring revenue in HubSpot.

*Please note that this feature is available for the Sales Hub Enterprise accounts.

I will be also tagging our top contributors @AdamLPW@Bryantworks@MAC-MCB, would you have a workaround or any recommendations to @joshsidener  reports question?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

YOY Growth Reporting

解決

Hello @joshsidener 

Thank you for posting in the Community, based on what I understood I would recommend tracking recurring revenue in HubSpot.

*Please note that this feature is available for the Sales Hub Enterprise accounts.

I will be also tagging our top contributors @AdamLPW@Bryantworks@MAC-MCB, would you have a workaround or any recommendations to @joshsidener  reports question?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

joshsidener
参加者

YOY Growth Reporting

解決

Thank you @PamCotton this helps.  I may have to create some form of a workaround for the time being as we are using SalesHub Professional.

Josh

Bryantworks
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

YOY Growth Reporting

解決

Thanks for the tag @PamCotton, the resource you've recommended is exactly what I would too!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert