Dashboards & Reporting

lovinglife324
Top Contributor

Why would CLOSED deals be in the deal snapshot?

SOLVE

I usually aquaite Closed with Lost.    Since in Hubspot, the alternative is WON.    There is no point displaying the past closed/lost.   I expect to see what is potentially coming down the pipe.   Won/Lost is history.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel-Attentiv
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey lovinglife324, 

Couldn't agree more. I wished there was a way to "archive" deals. What we've been suggesting to clients that are using Hubspot CRM with Attentive is to have a second pipeline, usually called "Dormant Pipeline" where they move the deals they lost. 

This way, they can grab that list and send them a once or twice a year email with updates and potentially re-kindle them further down the road. 

I think that all the deals on the deal snapshot should be active, update-hungry business relationships. If they're not, they should move to the dormant pipeline or somewhere else.

This way, when someone on the team opens Hubspot CRM, they only see the real deals that the company is actively pursuing.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Daniel-Attentiv
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey lovinglife324, 

Couldn't agree more. I wished there was a way to "archive" deals. What we've been suggesting to clients that are using Hubspot CRM with Attentive is to have a second pipeline, usually called "Dormant Pipeline" where they move the deals they lost. 

This way, they can grab that list and send them a once or twice a year email with updates and potentially re-kindle them further down the road. 

I think that all the deals on the deal snapshot should be active, update-hungry business relationships. If they're not, they should move to the dormant pipeline or somewhere else.

This way, when someone on the team opens Hubspot CRM, they only see the real deals that the company is actively pursuing.  

MattRobinson
Participant

SOLVE

thanks for the tip, we will create a dormant pipeline for later review

lovinglife324
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I like the work around.   Still it should be fixed.   Thank you very much for your creative solution.