Dashboards & Reporting

LKrause
Participante

Why is the "last sequence enrolled" property numeric? I can't use it in reports if there is no name

resolver

I am trying to create some reports on Sequences yet when I use the property, "last sequence enrolled" it is a numeric value, not alphanumeric.    There must be some unknown reason why this is so.  Why would I want to display a number in a report and not the actual name of the Sequence?   

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Why is the "last sequence enrolled" property numeric? I can't use it in reports if there is no name

resolver

Hi @LKrause,

I was wondering the same when this was launched and asked @jennysowyrda about this, her response:

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this. I've confirmed with the team that the sequence ID (the numbers at the end of the URL when looking at the sequence) is what you can use for the "last sequence enrolled" property. 

I've submitted feedback to the team as well to suggest they share a tooltip, or other help text, to help users understand why this is a number based property and what should be input. 

So this is currently expected behavior. I'd agree that this is confusing.

The product team might be working on this right now. You could submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, the product team reviews these based on popularity. I'll happily upvote it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
ACastro6
Participante | Parceiro Diamante
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

There is a way to turnaround this. You can build a report usind the 'last sequence enrolled' property. In this report, hubspot inform you the sequence´s internal numbers and you can use this in the filters.

Regards,

Alexandre Castro 

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Thanks for sharing, @ACastro6

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Found and upvoted it, @LKrause! 🙂 If you consider this answered, you can help the community by accepting my earlier post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @LKrause,

I was wondering the same when this was launched and asked @jennysowyrda about this, her response:

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this. I've confirmed with the team that the sequence ID (the numbers at the end of the URL when looking at the sequence) is what you can use for the "last sequence enrolled" property. 

I've submitted feedback to the team as well to suggest they share a tooltip, or other help text, to help users understand why this is a number based property and what should be input. 

So this is currently expected behavior. I'd agree that this is confusing.

The product team might be working on this right now. You could submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, the product team reviews these based on popularity. I'll happily upvote it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

MRatkovic
Membro

resolver

This solution is not working for me. Was there a change in the meantime?

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @MRatkovic,

Thanks for your feedback.

It looks like this feature request currently has an idea status. I would recomend upvoting the idea if you haven't done so yet and commenting why this feature would be useful for you in the idea's thread. Our Product Team, who moderates the Ideas Forum, will be able to read your use case. 

In the meantime, @ACastro6 offered a handy workaround in this thread. I would recommend trying that in the meantime 🙂 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva
LKrause
Participante

resolver

Thanks Karsten, That is just crazy.  I did put it in the ideas sections just now. Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva