Dashboards & Reporting

IWard8

Why is my open rate always 100%?

SOLVE

Hi, 

When I'm sending out email campaigns via Hubspot my open rate is showing as 100% even though I know this is not accurate. I have done tests where I haven't opened the email and it still shows a 100% open rate. This has only started happening in the last few weeks and I need to fix it ASAP. 

Thank you for your help,

Iasmine 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @IWard8,

Are you referring to marketing emails or to sales emails? Is this happening for test sends to one or only a few contacts or consistently for email campaigns to large recipient lists?

For one or two contacts this wouldn't be unusual as some email service providers open the email to scan for malicious signs (spam, fraud etc). If however you're experiencing this consistently for all contacts, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @IWard8, either you're open rates are just that good or something is fishy. I'd recommend double checking with HubSpot support (purple help widget on the lower right of the screen in your HubSpot portal). Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @IWard8,

Are you referring to marketing emails or to sales emails? Is this happening for test sends to one or only a few contacts or consistently for email campaigns to large recipient lists?

For one or two contacts this wouldn't be unusual as some email service providers open the email to scan for malicious signs (spam, fraud etc). If however you're experiencing this consistently for all contacts, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

IWard8

SOLVE

I am using the sequences tool on Hubspot to send out the emails to large groups of recipients and it's happening with every list. 

0 Upvotes