Where do I find the Deal Pipeline?

Occasional Contributor

Good afternoon,

I have searched extensively and can't find out where the 'Deal Pipeline' is on the dashboard reports?  Please can you point me in the right direction!!

Angela

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @AngTay  Deal pipelines enable you to accurately predict revenue and identify roadblocks in your selling process. Deal stages are the steps that signify to your sales team that an opportunity is moving toward the point of closing. These stages live within your deal pipeline(s) in HubSpot and indicate the likelihood an opportunity is to bring in revenue at a given time.

You'll want to define and update your deal stages based on the buyer’s journey. Follow these steps to set up your deal pipelines and stages: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/getting-started-with-the-crm-and-sales/how-to-set-up-your-deal-pipelin...

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Roisin,

I have changed the deal pipeline and now on the deal snapshot it accurately represented the figures.  I have now gone back in to Deals and the board and table section have reversed to the previously visible deal snapshots figures.  Very strange.  Any advice?

0 Upvotes