Dashboards & Reporting

Phisher
Contributor

When engagement filter includes email Sent to contact does that include those that are p

SOLVE

Hello all. I'm hoping someone an help: I built a report that shows Sales reps weekly activity. The numbers that resulted don't look right to me. Reps are showing a much higher email activity than I would have expected for the last several weeks. I am wondering if, when engagement filter includes "Email Sent to Contact," does that also count those emails that are sent as part of a sequence or is it only counting the emails that were personaly sent ? Love to hear from anyone who knows. Thank you in advance. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

When engagement filter includes email Sent to contact does that include those that are p

SOLVE

Hi @Phisher,

Yes, "Email sent to contact" in the "Total activities" Sales Analytics report includes sequence emails. Below the bar chart, you should see the raw data. When clicking on any number in the "EMAIL SENT TO CONTACT" column, you can see the details (= subject lines) of the emails. I just checked my activity and immediately spotted sequence emails.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Phisher,

Yes, "Email sent to contact" in the "Total activities" Sales Analytics report includes sequence emails. Below the bar chart, you should see the raw data. When clicking on any number in the "EMAIL SENT TO CONTACT" column, you can see the details (= subject lines) of the emails. I just checked my activity and immediately spotted sequence emails.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Phisher
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you. No wonder I couldn't find any info on it. WHy would anyone write about something so obvious. Just plain dumb of me to not realize I could drill down by clicking on the bar chart. 😋

0 Upvotes