What type of meetings are reflected in Meeting Reports?

Highlighted
New Contributor

We are trying to figure out why our meetings do not show up in the Meeting Reports. Do the meetings have to be scheduled through the Meeting Scheduler to be tracked in the reports? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Two questions...

-Are there any default filters on when you open/create the report? A lot of them have data ranges pre-built into them which could exclude some meetings.

or

-Are the meetings you are messing from the current day? A lot of the date filters if you read them carefully don't include the current day as they are the previous 7 days for example.

Justin Perkins
Solutions Engineer
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you.  What the issue appears to be is that only the meetings set while someone is enrolled in a sequence seem to show up in the report.  Any meetings set after someone has been unenrolled, or for someone that is in the database but not enrolled in a sequence do not show up in the report.  I am not sure if this is how the report is supposed to work. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.  

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Very odd, I would also start over with a fresh report that sounds like something isn't triggering or tracking correctly here. Possible the original base report was targeting something very specific.

Do you have access to the reporting tool in your HubSpot environment? If so there should be a few out of the box reports which right away should give  you some better numbers. I am not sure if these are available to everyone which is why I ask.

It would be under Reports, then click into the report Library. Under the report library toggle so you only see meeting reports. 

Justin Perkins
Solutions Engineer
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes