Dashboards & Reporting

PBaxter
Colaborador

Weekly report in more of a feed/digest format

Hi All,

We have a custom object called 'Insights' where various members of our team capture pieces of intelligence about our clients / market, which is associated to companies and contacts.

Data structure is like:
Insight Name -> Date -> Source -> Synposis -> Keywords -> [then some other properties with structured data...]

I have a simple report that acts as a digest of the last week's 'Insights' but it's horrible to navigate because of the number of properties and format.

Simply, I'd like to transpose the report as more of a feed, so it comes out like:

(Insight 1): Our Client told us this

Date: 24 March

Source: Call

Synopsis: Fusce eget tellus non est blandit rutrum sit amet eget felis. Aliquam quis felis tortor. Quisque viverra mollis dolor vel laoreet. Ut molestie justo eu ex varius accumsan. Nulla facilisi. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Keywords: Merger

[Structured Data]

(Insight 2): Another Client told us this

Date: 23 March

Source: Meeting

Synopsis: etc etc etc

(etc)

I can see a number of routes to achieving this via a workflow - e.g. workflow to send data to sheets, zap to create a google doc, etc...

But I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with something similar and has an easier solution? Anyone used a suitable app in the marketplace - was wondering about some of the document integration ones? Or maybe we can do something sneaky like using the new CMS API to post to a subscription-only blog?

Any ideas welcome!!

Phil

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Weekly report in more of a feed/digest format

Hi @PBaxter

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @GreyHamilton@GCasali@ChrisoKlepke, do you have any advice for @PBaxter? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Me gusta