Dashboards & Reporting

salesperson
Participant

Web Analytics Sources

We are currently using different calendly links to book demos. I'm wondering if there is a 3rd drill down where hubspot can identify the name of the calendly link or just the url? That way we can run reports to track them separately. If not, would using hubspot's calendars achieve this?

salesperson_0-1647612704154.png

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
andrus
Top Contributor

Web Analytics Sources

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what are the "source drill-down" fields? Do I understand correctly that these are custom properties in Hubspot where you're storing contact source info based on a hierarchy? And that you'd like to store either Calendly calendar name or URL in a property? If so, is this a text field or single/multi select field? I think Outfunnel's Hubspot-Calendly integration does that. Happy to test and confirm if you'd specify the above. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
0 Upvotes
salesperson
Participant

Web Analytics Sources

The source drill downs are there because Calendly is not the only "offline source", or "integration" that can send info to hubspot. They are not custom, they're Hubspot's, and yes I would like to store the name or url of the calendly links in a single field property line. We have the integration enabled already, which is what is getting us to the point we're at right now. I figured if there were a 3rd drill down, that's where the url would be, but if there is a way to create a custom property to dump that info I would love to do so immediately.

0 Upvotes
andrus
Top Contributor

Web Analytics Sources

Just checked and discovered that what Outfunnel currently does is add meeting name into the Activity that's created in HubSpot (see below). Not ideal for analysis, I'd think. 

It doesn't yet allow syncing meeting name or URL to a HubSpot field but that's coming soon. Happy to let you know once this is live. 

Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 14.26.36.png

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
0 Upvotes
salesperson
Participant

Web Analytics Sources

I can confirm I see this on my end too, and you're correct it's not ideal for tracking. Once it is live I would love to know. Thanks for your help so far!

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Web Analytics Sources

Hi @salesperson,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to refer you to this conversation regarding a workaround to track Calendly conversions by using a HubSpot Form. 

Tracking contacts who booked a meeting via a specific URL with the HubSpot Calendar tool is easier as we offer the ability to filter meetings inks using the "Form Submission" filter in lists or views. One of our experts, @karstenkoehler outlines how you can track contacts who booked a meeting here

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !