Dashboards & Reporting

Shapiro
Membro

Viewing all activity for a user

resolver

Hello - 

Is there a way I can see all of a specific user's activity within Hubspot (emails sent, tasks set, calls logged, notes made, etc) for a specific period of time.  So for example, if I wanted to see all the activity of a person over a week, can I see that? If so, where can I view that? Thanks!

1 Solução aceita
edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @sbalani  The Sales performace report is a default report that can be added to your Sales Dashboard. It shows contacts added and worked 

The Sales Performance, Productivity, and Deals Closed reports are all default and can be added to your dashboard. These reports can be filtered down to individual rep and time frame. They provide a great overall look athe performance of your team. Find out more here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
20 Respostas 20
JusinP
Participante

resolver

here is what you can do. 

add the productivity report to your report page 

HS1.JPG

once you have done that go into the settings 

hs2.JPG

the choose timeline required, and add the person who the activity was assigned to 

hs4.JPG

select the rep your after then save. 

hs5.JPG

ValSaum
Participante

resolver

That was great info....is there a way to print this list?

0 Avaliação positiva
KrisEast
Colaborador(a)

resolver

I don't believe so in the form of a report.  However, I use an image capture tool to copy the various charts and paste them into a powerpoint which I can then save as pdf.  

erinlaffin
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Under the Report menu there's 'Analytics' - with that I've found a dashboard called 'Sales Team Productivity' which breaks down activity by type ie email, calls, meetings etc. Haven't worked out how to further filter it down by user (unless this is done under the Teams > Users section?

Unsure if that helps but worth a try!  

KyleMonk
Participante

resolver

Same question, this is really crucial - we need to be able to see activity by user.

Eumari
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hello!

I don't think this has been answered yet, has been?

I'd like to see the same thing- activity of a specific user. It will be ideal to filter activity by user as well as in our case, many team members touch base with a customer a different stages or at the same tiem for different areas, I want to be able to see the activity of a specific user as a whole and per contact. 

JLow
Membro

resolver

Hi,

Have you found the answer to this? I'm pretty sure I am looking for the same thing. What has a specific rep been doing this past week, month, etc. What meetings have they had, what emails have they been sending, etc. 

Have you found the answer? 

AngTay
Membro

resolver

Did you find this out please?

JLow
Membro

resolver

Still no answer to date 😞

mpherr
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Exactly the same question here. Why is there no standard reporting on users' activities???

cn
Participante

resolver

I have a related question.

I wanted to know if there is a way to filter in the contacts columns in order to see what user was the one who contacted him or she the last time.

This function would be pretty useful because sometimes another sales person who is not the owner of the contact has interaction with the contact but it seems the one that contacted she or him was the owner.

robsobers
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi there,

That info should be available in a contact's timeline. Pull up any contact record and you have an option to view all acivitiy or filter by type:

rsobers_varonis_com.png

-Rob

https://hubspotcourse.com

0 Avaliação positiva
Shapiro
Membro

resolver

Thanks Rob.  I dont see "filter timeline" as an option on the Dashboard page.  Maybe my question was not clear enough.  I am trying to view all the activity of a user (salesperson on my team) on my account.  I want to see how many calls he made and the details of those calls to leads, emails he sent to leads, notes he added for a lead, and call logs he added for leads, and I want to be able to see this for a specific time period.  Thanks.

robsobers
Colaborador(a)

resolver

I totally misunderstood! Sorry about that! I thought you were talking contacts when clearly you were talking about users.

0 Avaliação positiva
Shapiro
Membro

resolver

Sorry for the confusion.  So do you have a solution for what I am looking for?

sbalani
Membro

resolver

I have the same question. My directors want to know what our new sales person is up to. He is still getting used to Hubspot, and not accustomed to making deals, so Until he gets used to it, I want to be able to track his other logged activities.

edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @sbalani  The Sales performace report is a default report that can be added to your Sales Dashboard. It shows contacts added and worked 

The Sales Performance, Productivity, and Deals Closed reports are all default and can be added to your dashboard. These reports can be filtered down to individual rep and time frame. They provide a great overall look athe performance of your team. Find out more here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Avaliação positiva
sprociw
Participante

resolver

0 Avaliação positiva
JLow
Membro

resolver

I still do not see an answer for the specific question of being able to view a specific reps activities such as, logged meetings and emails. I would like to simply see which meetings they have had this week.  

charlie00tj
Participante

resolver

Long time user, first time posting a question.

I hope I'm putting this in the correct place.

I just recently started having my sales team use Hubspot. Is there a way to be able to see each others tracked email activity? I can log in and see MY email activity to a contact and tracking details, but I can't see any of that activity from my other sales people. Is this possible?