Viewing Activity for a Team Member on my Account

Occasional Contributor

Hello!

I am the account admin for our CRM account.  Is there a way I can view all the activity for a specific team member on my account?  I'd like to see activities like emails sent, calls logged, notes left, etc.  But I'd like to see more that just total numbers for each activity.  I'd like to see the actual details for each activity logged.  If this is possible, can I also view this for a specific time period?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hey @Shapiro

Thanks for the question!

This feature is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can search, vote for or post this as a feature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

I have the same need, it is really important to simply review productivity. 

Please advise if this has been addressed at all.

Regards,

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @3AMwizard please make sure to vote and comment with this feedback on the idea linked above - that is the thread our Product teams will be reviewing. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I would but I cannot find the issue in the link provided

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hey @Shapiro 

Our Sales Rep Scorecards for HubSpot app does exactly this.

• Measure activity by rep, including calls, emails, meetings or any other engagements
  • Measure results like demos set, deals created, deals won, and total won sales
  • Measure key ratios like ASP, Close Rate, Sales Cycle, Sales Velocity

This is all measured for every single rep.  You can also drill down into the details behind it all, so you could see all the calls, emails, deals, etc.  And you can change your timeframe to see it over any period of time.

It's all in a really easy to use interface, shown below.  LMK if you want to learn more!

Screenshot 2019-06-06 07.13.36.pngHubSpot CRM activity by rep -- calls, emails, demos, deals and more

0 Upvotes