Dashboards & Reporting

dclover
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Update line item creation date

Hello,

Is there any way to update/change the 'Line Item' creation date? I recently created a new product and updated a few orders from last year, however they now show as 'current' in the reports (due to the date being updated to now).

The report is based on Line item creation date.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2
jfreeman
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Thanks for tagging me @PamCotton 

@dclover I assume you're pulling a "Deals" report? I may need some more info on what data you're trying to display and in what format (table, pivot table, etc.), but could you change the filters to select records by "Deal Create Date" rather than "Line Item Create Date"?

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Joseph Freeman
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Joseph »
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @dclover I was not able to find a way to update the creation date. I tested this in my own HubSpot account by adding a new line item to one of my deals, and it updated the deal's "Total contract value" property which It looks like this does update the property- I tested this in my own HubSpot account by adding a new line item to one of my deals, and it updated the deal's "Total contract value" property which in turn updated its "Last modified date" property only updated  "Last modified date" property.

@Josh @jfreeman any recommendations to @dclover?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !