Dashboards & Reporting

Alex_L
Participant

Unable to Export Tasks

SOLVE

Hello,

I am following this post on to export tasks. However, the export option is not available in the "Action" dropdown on my reports page. The report is owned by me so unsure why this option is not available. I am a Super Admin with the appropriate permissions so that has been ruled out. Please advise.

Best,

Alex 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unable to Export Tasks

SOLVE

Hi @Alex_L,

Can you try opening the report in the report editor (click on it > Customize or Actions > Customize). In the to right corner of the report editor, there should also be an Export button:

karstenkoehler_0-1652761477613.png

If that doesn't work either, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support via the purple in-app help widget (bottom right corner of the app).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unable to Export Tasks

SOLVE

Hi @Alex_L,

Can you try opening the report in the report editor (click on it > Customize or Actions > Customize). In the to right corner of the report editor, there should also be an Export button:

karstenkoehler_0-1652761477613.png

If that doesn't work either, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support via the purple in-app help widget (bottom right corner of the app).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.