Dashboards & Reporting

RPG
Participant

Transform Funnel Report to Bar Graph

Hello people,

I am struggling with a specific report: The goal is to see, the percentage of deals we dismiss/decline each month, depending on the source of the deal.

For that I created the deal-stage "Lead dismissed" and with the funnel report, I can visualize the percentage of all deals, that end up in "lead dismissed". 

Now, I would like to make a Bar Chart out of it, showing the different conversions for each month. Is that possible?

Thanks for any hints!

Best, Thomas

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Wsaidan67

I love Your question because I just wanna ask the same question but HubSpot community A.I system suggested that same thread already created check it out and after reading all the reply now I got my answer..  Jason moulding

0 Upvotes
RPG
Participant

Hi @webdew ,

That's a pity, but thanks a lot for your support!!

Best, Thomas

0 Upvotes
RPG
Participant

Hi @webdew 

Thank you for your quick reply!!

So attached you see the funnel report I created. Meaning that 71,43 % of our deals were dismissed in the last 30 days.

What I would like to see now, is a bar chart with months on the X-axis, and the conversion (% of dismissed deals or alternatively % of deals that are not dismissed) on the y-axis for each month. This way I would be able to compare the % of deals we dismissed each month (e.g. 60 % March, 70 % April etc.)

I hope i could explain it a bit better.

Hubspot.JPG

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @RPG , This appears to be a funnel report where we would unfortunately not be able to have months on the X axis. You could create a single object report on deals to visualize create date on the X axis, but in that case % conversions will not be available, this is only available with funnel reports.

Regards.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @RPG ,

I tried to replicate the report you have described in your query: 

webdew_1-1618468877187.png

Can you pl explain a bit what do you mean by "different conversions for each mont"?

Best Regards.