Dashboards & Reporting

RdeJong8
Membro

Tracking multiple domains

resolver

Ha, 

So when we first started with Hubspot we did it with our root domain travelappeal.com. A couple of years ago, we also made a pivot to another industries. There for the domain dataappeal.io was founded. 

The first website is hosted on Hubspot, the second on WordPress. For the wordpress website, we have enabled the plugin and it's working correctly but when looking at reporting and a custom view we don't see any data. 

The data is tracked with the same hubspot ID as our first website but with a custom view.

Does anybody know the answer on how to get the data of dataappeal also visible in Hubspot. 

Ps one solution we found out was buying an additional rootdomain but before we do that we want to know if thats the solution so if anybody know let me know! 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
danmoyle
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @RdeJong8. Here's a Knowledge Base resource on tracking across multiple domains in HubSpot.

danmoyle_0-1657024654633.png

danmoyle_1-1657024683817.png

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
danmoyle
Solução

resolver

Hi @RdeJong8. Here's a Knowledge Base resource on tracking across multiple domains in HubSpot.

danmoyle_0-1657024654633.png

danmoyle_1-1657024683817.png

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/