Dashboards & Reporting

Outzide
Participant

Tracking lifecycle stages and reporting

Hi!

I've been trying for the last 6 months to set a good standard of reporting of lead generation and contacts lifecycle stage journey but I never seem to get it right if I don't let a long time pass before I follow up. This creates the problem that we are very slow to understand if we are attracting the right leads and the right amount of leads. Of course, we can always look at it from how many deals we close but that will not say what month or activity from marketing produced sed leads.

To my question then. 

Tracking lifecycle stages from month to month, if I set the report to filter by create date (Let's say Oktober), it will indeed show how many of X leads, X, MQL, and so on was created in Oktober. But during Oktober X leads who were created in September became MQL in Oktober they will not be shown in the report.

I understand I can make this work in Excel but it will take a lot of manual data and loads of different report to achieve this so I'm wondering the follow.

1) Is it possible to create ONE report to show created and "Became" in a summarised report?

2) Is there a better way for our company to track that we are generating enough leads, MQL, SQL  and Opppurtnites to reach or goals before we are past goal time?

Thanks in advance, pasting a preview form the report I made in excel manually.

Outzide_0-1607089198167.png

I should add that our sales cycle is around 2-4 months so they will cross need to crossover.

12 Replies 12
PMgoUrban
Contributor

I am also facing the same issue at the moment, do you know if the answer is available somewhere?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PMgoUrban hope you are doing well!

Since this thread is 2 years old, I will encourage you to create a new conversation, this way it will have more chances to be seen by more users.

Make sure you provide all the details you can, screenshots etc, so the users can help you better 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PMgoUrban
Contributor

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fantastic 🙂

Thanks!

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

STreggiari
Contributor

Unfortunately, Hubspot reporting leaves a lot to be desired from a marketing or sales management point of view. Maybe they shoudl hire some experienced marekting managers and sales maangers to tell them what kinds of reporting most companies need and then create some standard reports that meet those needs? 

LWest

HEY @Outzide - Did you ever get anywhere with this? I'm having the same issue.

0 Upvotes
Outzide
Participant

Hey @LWest, Sadly I have not gotten any further in this subject at hand. I'm still fumbling in the dark trying to understand if I'm generating efficient numbers of conversions of the right quality for my business.

If you have any suggestions on the matter I'd be grateful to hear.

Kind Regards

@Outzide

0 Upvotes
Outzide
Participant

@PamCotton Thank you for this! 😄

Hope someone really clever can help me get to terms with this subject 😄

KR

Erik

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Outzide,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

I will tag some top experts here. Hello @Josh @Daniel_Bleich @erzaga20, what would you suggest to @Outzide matter?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

PMgoUrban
Contributor

@PamCotton I am also facing the same issue at the moment, do you know if the answer is available somewhere?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @PMgoUrban, could you please provide us with more details on what is happening on your end? I would recommend creating a new post with the new information since this one is from 2020.  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Upvotes
PMgoUrban
Contributor

0 Upvotes