Dashboards & Reporting

mayalaraineri
Teilnehmer/-in

Track MQLs and SQLs per SDR

lösung

Hello!

I would like to get some insights whether its possible to track how many MQLs and SQLs the SDRs in our company have. 

Tricky part here, is that our SDRs work the MQLs until they become SQLs, then the AE takes over the SQLs. With that in mind, when an SDR converts an MQL to an SQL, the SQL will be transferred to the AE, and will not belong to the SDR anymore. 

Is there a way to track how many MQLs and SQLs are SDRs are having/producing?

Perhaps by creating a new property field and copying the name of the SDR in that field when it gets converted to SQL?

I really appreciate an answer and a guide on how to apply a solution if anyone has one. 

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

@mayalaraineri when creating a contact report that measures lifecycle stage, you can include a filter for "date entered [specific] lifecycle stage." This tells me that you can create a report on status and dig into details like when they changed. 

Plus if you want to track the path of the contact record owner, I'd agree that a custom property of previous owner or maybe "SDR rep" would be helpful. 

These two ideas should help you in your reporting journey. I'd say yes, it's possible with a little custom work. 🙂 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
emelie
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

lösung

I will also be able to report on this!

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

@mayalaraineri when creating a contact report that measures lifecycle stage, you can include a filter for "date entered [specific] lifecycle stage." This tells me that you can create a report on status and dig into details like when they changed. 

Plus if you want to track the path of the contact record owner, I'd agree that a custom property of previous owner or maybe "SDR rep" would be helpful. 

These two ideas should help you in your reporting journey. I'd say yes, it's possible with a little custom work. 🙂 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/