Dashboards & Reporting

JTF
Miembro

Total dollar amount of pipeline

resolver

Besides the "Deal forecast" calculation on the sales dashboard why isn't there a total sum of pipeline on the "deals" tab in either the <table> or <board> views?  We need to know total amount of expected revenue in our pipeline - I don't like the forecasted revenue calculation that the sales dashboard provides - we need to know actual (total) amount ouf deals in the pipeline.

1 Soluciones aceptada
BrettLanguirand
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome to the Hubspot Community @JTF.

With the free version of the Hubspot CRM, you can either see the total value of each deal stage at the bottom of the Board view and add them all up manually, or use the Deal Forecast for the calculated total value with all probabilities factored in.  I understand that you're looking for the total summed value of any given pipeline, which IS possible, but requires the Reporting Add-on ($200/Mo).  This add on has a variety of default reporting widgets that you can add to your dashboard, but it also gives you the ability to create a custom widget.  Here is an example of the custom widget I made in my own account:

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 12.38.16 PM.png

I'm sure a $200/month solution isn't the answer that you want to hear, but it is the only way to do what you're looking for directly within your CRM. 

I hope this helps clear things up.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

10 Respuestas 10
BMcGee
Participante

resolver

Bumping this up again to HS...  For Deals, I see that in the <panel> view you have the individual stages totaled at the bottom.  However on the <table> those totals are not there.  Why doesn't HS also include the totals under the revenue lines, for a complete picture of your pipeline, while also allowing you to filter down to see individual stages, owners, etc etc...   Really need this feature added. 

PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @BMcGeeAt the moment, that table view does not allow for a total count. 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

V-Marketer
Participante

resolver

Yes, this is necessary and what seems to be a very basic functionality that should already exist. Especially given that you can get a total count of, let's say deals, but you can't get a total amount of all deals in the table/grid view?

0 Me gusta
SarahOps
Colaborador

resolver

Hello,

Re-enlightening this thread. I couldn't agree more with @JTF . Whilst the reporting tool in HubSpot is robust, it is not as efficient as having the filtered totals on the deal <board> or <table> that would give the sum total depending on what filters are selected. Does HubSpot have anything in the works to add this feature?

zapenn01
Participante

resolver

This seems a bit complex and expensive for what is a really simple math problem. You already sum the columns, so why not sum the row?

Showing deal forecast to goal is good, but knowing what your total pipeline is compared to forecast is pretty basic. Salesforce does this and it's garbage.

AustinD
Miembro

resolver

Couldn't agree more. 

My CEO would like to see the pipeline $ amount by rep. Can't you have a simple function to add them up... $200 seems ridiculous for a simple calculation. 

philiplima993
Miembro

resolver

I was able to solve this just now - at least I think we were after the same thing.

I wanted  [Deal Stage Total] * [Deal Stage Probability %] for each deal stage, summed up.

I used the Deal Forecast widget, made the date range "All Time" and excluded the deal stage "Closed (Won)" which I currently set up to have 100% probability.

Hope this helps.

0 Me gusta
BrettLanguirand
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome to the Hubspot Community @JTF.

With the free version of the Hubspot CRM, you can either see the total value of each deal stage at the bottom of the Board view and add them all up manually, or use the Deal Forecast for the calculated total value with all probabilities factored in.  I understand that you're looking for the total summed value of any given pipeline, which IS possible, but requires the Reporting Add-on ($200/Mo).  This add on has a variety of default reporting widgets that you can add to your dashboard, but it also gives you the ability to create a custom widget.  Here is an example of the custom widget I made in my own account:

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 12.38.16 PM.png

I'm sure a $200/month solution isn't the answer that you want to hear, but it is the only way to do what you're looking for directly within your CRM. 

I hope this helps clear things up.

daveon
Colaborador

resolver

Ok, so you've given us all access to these reports but I still haven't a clue how to do this. I can get a calculation of expected revenue for a period, and pipeline, but what I would REALLY like should be simple which is - at the moment, what is the value of my TOTAL pipeline across my reps and business for all our OPEN opportunities.

I can add it up from the list but it would be lovely to just have that as a report - I just can't see how to do it.

0 Me gusta
JTF
Miembro

resolver

Thanks Brett!

0 Me gusta