Total calls detailed report

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a solition about this topic, after every week I am sending my meeting and calling reports to my manager so he can read the details. It works fine for meetings but I can't find such option for my calls.

I am only allowed to get .xls format of how many calls I made, eventhough I can see the details of my calls in the dashboard screen.

Is there any possible solition to that? If anybody can help me about this, I would be really happy because I need it kind a urgent.

Many thanks in advance!

11 Replies 11
Resident Expert

@Ongun Are you sending the dashboard so something else? What data is required?

Occasional Contributor

Yes but as an excel file so he can keep updated with my meetings and what I have talked to with customers. I use export function for my meeting and export them in .xls, and send it with mail.
I want to do the same with my phone calls. I want to export my calls and see who I talked to and what I have talked in descpriton as an export .xls file. Is it possible?

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@Ongun Not to my knowledge. The system is built to use and keep track of everything.  Can't the person you are sending the information to look at the system and see it making the excel redundant?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for suggestion gelflex, It would be probably more useful for me. But he likes the work this way with weekly reports so I respect his working stlye and keep sending him weekly reports. I am using hubspot by my will and just for myself. So that is why it would be really better If I can find a way to report my phone calls as a report.

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@Ongun  understood. 

What reports are you pulling now? 

What about the recent activity? and export it?

https://www.hubspot.com/sales-reporting-with-hubspot-software

What about recent activity.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hello Again @gelflex-cc 

First many thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it.

But recent activity reports have no export option. It seems they are only for tracking your activity on web page.  Definately It would be solition if there was a export option of it.

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@Ongun If you use the columns in your view and export you can see those field. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hello @gelflex-cc 

I guess, I couldn't understand the view you mentioned. Could you be more specific?

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@Ongun 

On the contacts page go to the left portion and add a filter.  Then go to just below the black ribbon and find edit columns. There you can add fields you want to see in the export.

Then go back to the left side and export view.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@gelflex-cc 

Thank you for your help but I don't think it is the solition. Because it only allows me to see my contacts phone numbers. I need the logged call information/ description for as an excel.

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@Ongun  There is not a log for your notes on the phone calls. 

0 Upvotes