Dashboards & Reporting

UAdmin5

Timestamp for entered deal stage

SOLVE

I have exported the property history of the 'Deal Stage' property. This includes a column for 'Deal Stage Change Date', which is a datetime value.

I'm trying to upload this to a new property in HubSpot. However, there is no datetime-type property - there's only a date-picker property, which is only housing the data part.

Is there any workaround for this? Is there any way to create a timestamp property?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @UAdmin5,

Unless you want to store this information in a single-line text property, there currently isn't, no. The HubSpot UI only displays dates, not any time of the day information.

Other users have already requested a property that also shows the time: Date AND time picker

I'd recommend upvoting the request, the product team reviews these based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @UAdmin5,

Unless you want to store this information in a single-line text property, there currently isn't, no. The HubSpot UI only displays dates, not any time of the day information.

Other users have already requested a property that also shows the time: Date AND time picker

I'd recommend upvoting the request, the product team reviews these based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.