Dashboards & Reporting

RMarinho
Contributor

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi! 

I need to somehow know how long the deal is in stages in the pipeline in a way that I can export this information, can anyone give me a solution? Thank you very much in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi @RMarinho,

As far as I know, this information can't be exported. Usually, the workaround is to create a custom report and export the report. Even then, unfortunately, HubSpot shows this message:

karstenkoehler_0-1668778138477.png

As a workaround, you could export the property history of Deal stage by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/organize-and-export-properties#export-a-property-s-historica...

You would get an Excel file with all deal stage movements and date stamps. After cleaning this file up (and I'm not going to lie, it's going to be some work), you can calculate the time in deal stage by looking at the time difference between to date columns.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
APrigent
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hello @RMarinho,

If you are on a pro plan, there is also a native report in Hubspot that allows you to see the average time spent in each transaction phase. In the Hubspot menu, go to Report > Analytics > Sales Analytics, you will find the report available there!

I hope I helped you,
Alice

RMarinho
Contributor

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi @APrigent,

In addition to showing only closed deals, it does not allow exporting by name...

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Time in stages

SOLVE

HI @APrigent,

This report only calculates the time for closed won deals, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi @RMarinho,

As far as I know, this information can't be exported. Usually, the workaround is to create a custom report and export the report. Even then, unfortunately, HubSpot shows this message:

karstenkoehler_0-1668778138477.png

As a workaround, you could export the property history of Deal stage by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/organize-and-export-properties#export-a-property-s-historica...

You would get an Excel file with all deal stage movements and date stamps. After cleaning this file up (and I'm not going to lie, it's going to be some work), you can calculate the time in deal stage by looking at the time difference between to date columns.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Pawantoran

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

The "Time in Stages" is nowhere to be found in Custom Report Builder. Is there a solution?

Regards
Pawan

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi @Pawantoran,

I wanted to refer you to @APrigent's reply in this thread:

"If you are on a pro plan, there is also a native report in Hubspot that allows you to see the average time spent in each transaction phase. In the Hubspot menu, go to Report > Analytics > Sales Analytics, you will find the report available there!" 

I would recommend using this premade report to view the time in stages.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
RMarinho
Contributor

Time in stages

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

I had thought about doing that, but I wanted to know if there was any other less laborious way to get such usual information... 😕 But thanks very much for your suggestion!

0 Upvotes