Dashboards & Reporting

Looma_Cat

Time between field rounding issue in custom report

SOLVE

Hello! I'm working on a simple vertical bar chart with goal line custom report and running into issues with a calculated "time between" field.

Within chart settings, I'd like to select a precise # of days for my min/max but it always rounds the milliseconds. For example, if I input 94 days (as 8.122e+9 milliseconds) as the max, the graph shows 92.6 days.

Appreciate any guidance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Looma_Cat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I believe you'd like to have more control over how calculated properties/fields are rounded, is that correct? 

I'm afraid this option isn't available at the moment. It seems a lot of people are asking for this ability in our Ideas forum and our product team is reviewing it as a feature to be added. If you'd like to add your voice and your upvote to the idea, you can find it here. Thank you! 

Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Looma_Cat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I believe you'd like to have more control over how calculated properties/fields are rounded, is that correct? 

I'm afraid this option isn't available at the moment. It seems a lot of people are asking for this ability in our Ideas forum and our product team is reviewing it as a feature to be added. If you'd like to add your voice and your upvote to the idea, you can find it here. Thank you! 

Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings